Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido will be defeated one way or another because the narrative demands it, so oda is going to use a ton of strong characters to defeat kaido, but if the narrative required to defeat an admiral oda wouldn't need to use a ton of characters to defeat an admiral, maybe luffy himself might be able to do it
And that is because by the time its the Admirals place to be defeated the main characters are going to be much, much stronger than they are now, you know it, i know it, so i don't get what your comment was supposed to say ?

The Yonkou every fan should had been Wanking is WB. He is by far the best Yonkou to grace this manga and damn strong too.

But...since he lost, our Naruto powerscalers abandoned him for Kaido and BM. Now, they are paying the price. Of course, they are too deep now and they don't even understand that Kaido and BM wanking won't achieve much.

At least switch to a Yonkou that has a chance like Blackbeard.
Well said. The Yonko fans should have listened and straightened the hell up once Oda said this will be the Emperors arc/saga. You can't get more explicit than that. I mean, they pretty much bought all of the stocks on them KNOWING the emperors (not BB) will fall face-flat before the Marines.

Invest in something wiser and for the future, invest in the Marines. :cheers:

I corrected you about Kaido's strongest asset. Stop whining
Keep crying in your corner about the events of the chapter, it won't change a thing, but as i remember you're used to going through this, so you're going to be alright regardless.

Kaido's strongest asset was hyped since his introduction, his durability which is tied to his scales. Was Luffy training in the prison for Kaido's AP or Durability?

like i said. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Answer the question. Even that translation is unreliable. Is Akainu stronger than all the marines BB was not afraid of including Akainu at MF? stop running from the question :seriously:
that was shock
but akainu was fear right
not shock at all
@MarineHQ62 @Admiral Lee Hung
Yes. I already posted a pic of how scared Akainu was. Man lost all will to fight and could only cry that Shanks was protecting Luffy. Didn't have the courage to square up :jordanmf:

akainu shocked that shanks came to mf - fear
kaido sweating on oden, ptsd after 20 yrs - shock
ok serapheonix
:smoothieduck:
Answer the question. Even that translation is unreliable. Is Akainu stronger than all the marines BB was not afraid of including Akainu at MF? stop running from the question :seriously:

Yes. I already posted a pic of how scared Akainu was. Man lost all will to fight and could only cry that Shanks was protecting Luffy. Didn't have the courage to square up :jordanmf:
blaming translations now
let me get you the viz
lmao
you troll

It is ironic that kizaru wasn't able to capture some rookies just because some 80 year old man interfered
If Kizaru captured them, the manga would be over by now:gokulaugh:
Could only happen with a distraction.

You know Kizaru said :Victory or defeat could be determined by a single moment's misstep?

Meaning Kizaru admitted he could have lost to Marco if he misstepped :myman:
He won while Marco lost his captain and couldn't save Ace, he couldn't even stop Akainu while he was with the rest of his crew :suresure:

Keep crying in your corner about the events of the chapter, it won't change a thing, but as i remember you're used to going through this, so you're going to be alright regardless.

Kaido's strongest asset was hyped since his introduction, his durability which is tied to his scales. Was Luffy training in the prison for Kaido's AP or Durability?

like i said. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
You are the only one crying :milaugh:

Fuji and one admiral are needed for Sabo and some Vet characters. Still Fuji was wearing bandages days later.

Jack went 1v2 against an admiral and a former fleet admiral and didn't get one shot. In fact he sank two ships.

Meanwhile Kaido one shot someone stronger than Jack. Meanwhile BM with no haki or memories played around with someone stronger than Jack.

You mad? cry more and try to pretend I am the one upset lmao :smithnie:

If Kizaru captured them, the manga would be over by now:gokulaugh:

He won while Marco lost his captain and couldn't save Ace, he couldn't even stop Akainu while he was with the rest of his crew :suresure:
Show me a panel of Akainu overpowering Marco I'll wait :endthis:

Akainu couldn't get past Marco while Ace was making a death speech :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.