Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny how people always disregard previous feats made by certain charachters. kaido for example:
- jumped from a 10km high island unscathed
- clashed with big mom unscathed and split the sky (this is also a feat for big mom)
- took a full barrage of G4 attacks unscathed

you cant really downplay kaido for this when he has this many feats behind him.
People just expressing their rage in that way because of Oda's bad writing but it doesn't mean that they mean it. Kaido's feats got overshadowed by Kinemon lol. I'm joking.

That was probably Garp's pure power with his CoA not advCoA.
Garp is not into that fancy shit, he is a pure brute force fighter.
Are you crazy or what?
And stop with this PreTs shit when we didnt know much about haki
Oda when he introduce Haki he make so many plot holes in preTS that is not funny anymore

Are you crazy or what?
And stop with this PreTs shit when we didnt know much about haki
Oda when he introduce Haki he make so many plot holes in preTS that is not funny anymore
Are you crazy or what?
The other guy mentioned pre TS and I just responded to him.
Bro you okay, this is the second time you have quoted me with wild shit. Are you seriously or something or you been off your meds for too long?

Oda has downgraded Kaido to such a degree that (Luffy) beating him doesnt feel anything special anymore like it was after chapter 923.

Since then hes been constantly downgraded. More than any other antagonist I've seen.

That was probably Garp's pure power with his CoA not advCoA.
Garp is not into that fancy shit, he is a pure brute force fighter.
Garp cornered Roger many times, he fought with Roger against Rox, this hype puts Garp above all of Roger's crew.
Rayleigh has internal damage Haki as a regular human, but Roger and Garp fellow regular humans who are above Rayleigh don't have it? Right...

If Oda truly had scabbards inherit Oden's Haki to hurt Kaido that is a massive ass pull but also very interesting at the same time because it just gives CoA an entirely new dimension.

I mean Hak is related to will and will can be carried idk.
I think what happened to Kaido is similar to BM case when Mother Caramel break and she become vulnerable

his durability can be affected by his mental state

Status
Not open for further replies.