Timing

• 9 Am CST

• 10 Am Cst

• 11 Am Cst

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
@Zara
Come and sign up:catrude:
Yesterday you have been eager to play. Now is your time.

Z
Same. After DN I'll probably limit the time I spend here by a lot... Like max 1 or 2 hours per day
Post automatically merged:

You can build websites ? :lunazing:
u spend 1-2 hours alone everyday on fujiโ€™s profile and you expect us to beileve you can limit yourself to 1-2 hours on WG?

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

that being said, letโ€™s set up githubs with anon names and do a project sometime, will be good practise

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Same. After DN I'll probably limit the time I spend here by a lot... Like max 1 or 2 hours per day
Post automatically merged:

You can build websites ? :lunazing:
No, but in my school you can choose the subject that teaches you these things. :hihihi:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I have to monitor the man closely in case he ends up in @Light D Lamperouge 's DMs.
When I see "engaged in conversation" I know it's with that lovely slav girl :giogio:

And about the project, honestly I think it would be not only good practice but shows that we have been SOMEWHAT productive during the summer lmao
He's been tryna slide in more than just my DM's. :afrokappa:

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
u spend 1-2 hours alone everyday on fujiโ€™s profile and you expect us to beileve you can limit yourself to 1-2 hours on WG?

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

that being said, letโ€™s set up githubs with anon names and do a project sometime, will be good practise
You are saying this like you don't spend most of your time on Fuji's profile lol

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Coding is a life skill, seriously
If you have a little bit of interest I encourage you to do maybe an intro class. It's not super easy but it's soo useful :)
You know how to do these stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.