Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Oh wow! That's amazing! You're so organized!
I do believe I have all that info for Mihawk if you wanna work together to compile something similar. That's a really helpful resource!
Thank you. Sure, it would be quite helpful. I'll try to do a panel collage with him as well.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

Your top tier could never.

Mihawk just casully flexing creates one of the best feats in the series. Truly the WSS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I may be reaching here but I truly believe he was merely trying to show Luffy the massive gap in their capabilities with that slash. He intended to only cut the ice berg and nothing else.

Remember what he said to Zoro in his introduction -that swordsmanship should have grace and that he's "not a stupid beast that would hunt rabbits with his full power"

He's not at full power in that scene ofc.
But a slash that powerful isn't exactly weak, nor is it graceful for a off glance blow to tear up a frozen tsunami. He's allowing the blow to happen, so that Luffy can understand what/who are at the top; and just what kind of people he's trying to oppose by partaking in the war against the WG.

What a great man.

W

wordyworm

Your top tier could never.

Mihawk just casully flexing creates one of the best feats in the series. Truly the WSS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I may be reachjng here but I believe he was merely trying to showLuffy the massive gap in their capabilities with that slash. He intended to only cut the ice berg and nothing else.

Remember what he said to Zoro in his introduction -that swordsmanship should have grace and that he's "not a stupid beast that would hunt rabbits with his full power"

He's not at full power ofc.
But a slash that powerful isn't exactly weak, nor is it graceful for a off glance blow to tear up a frozen tsunami. He's allowing the blow to happen, so that Luffy can understand what/who are at the top; and just what kind of people he's trying to oppose by partaking in the war against the WG.

What a great man.
Yes! And he tried several times to show Zoro that lesson at the Baratie as well. It's a sign of respect for his opponents. If he didn't respect them, he would have just sliced them clean
Post automatically merged:

@Reddot4 I saw your like. You want to join the FC?