Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's very interesting how much Oda has been pushing this narrative during the post timeskip. I feel like he is setting up something major for the immediate future, and this nagging feeling keeps telling me that it's going to be Law. He's making deals with people behind the Alliances back, and not keeping them in the loop with what it is about.

I think Law is just to calculative and cautious to continue to keep himself allied with someone who is as loose of a cannon as Luffy is. It makes me believe that this deal he struck with the shadowy figure earlier in the arc is a backup plan in case things grossly take a turn for the worst, which might be happening sooner than later.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I can’t understand why all you guys care about are power levels, when we all know this pier level system isn’t working that well with Oda. We got so much hype panels, epic wordings and speeches, foreshadowings, Important notes and so on... every panel is important and way more interesting than any power level bullshit Oo

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can’t understand why all you guys care about are power levels, when we all know this pier level system isn’t working that well with Oda. We got so much hype panels, epic wordings and speeches, foreshadowings, Important notes and so on... every panel is important and way more interesting than any power level bullshit Oo
Want to talk about Kidd's power level? :madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

C'mon even Admins can have some fun bring it on!:doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.