Fanclub Owl’s Fiction Evaluation Club.

Lol you killing me bro, how can I convince you?
Well I can always make a similar deal to what I made with Jiihad and Hao.:sadgrin:

I will read Berserk if you read Trigun. :smithnie:
If you are wondering why it is split between Trigun (20 chapters, shonen) and Trigun MAXIMUM (about 100 chapters, seinen) then that is because the first publisher that Nightow worked with went bust, so to continue the story he had to go to another publisher. Lol.

Speaking of my previous deal, @Jiihad @Haoshoku , after reading 690+ chapters of Bleach, you blokes each owe me a Kingdom read through. :goatasure:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Well I can always make a similar deal to what I made with Jiihad and Hao.:sadgrin:

If you are wondering why it is split between Trigun (20 chapters, shonen) and Trigun MAXIMUM (about 100 chapters, seinen) then that is because the first publisher that Nightow worked with went bust, so to continue the story he had to go to another publisher. Lol.

Speaking of my previous deal, @Jiihad @Haoshoku , after reading 690+ chapters of Bleach, you blokes each owe me a Kingdom read through. :goatasure:
120 chapters of Trigun? Deal. I’ll start now and give you my thoughts in real time haha. I would love to hear your thoughts on Berserk as well
:kata:

I support Japanese artists creating manga (a Japanese form of media) such as the Japanese artist Yasuhisa Hara and his Japanese manga (which is Japanese) series Kingdom, which is set in a time period around 2000+ years before Communism even existed. :goatasure:

By the way, have you read my Bleach review? It is a pretty good review if I say so myself. :catsure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I support Japanese artists creating manga (a Japanese form of media) such as the Japanese artist Yasuhisa Hara and his Japanese manga (which is Japanese) series Kingdom, which is set in a time period around 2000+ years before Communism even existed. :goatasure:

By the way, have you read my Bleach review? It is a pretty good review if I say so myself. :catsure:
It’s a 6/10.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I say so as well :cheers:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Bet up blood, I’mma man of my word. Plug me in on Discord and I’ll read it when I can

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
are you still watching HxH ?
I’m not sure man tbh.

In truth, I told @Rosella.Fiamingo in discord, but I’m not sure I’m really feeling HxH. The Zoldycks vs Chrollo fight really turned me off to pushing forward. At first I found the fight awesome, but in retrospect a lot of the hype I was feeling around Killua’s family felt like it deflated like a balloon after reflection. They’re assassins but we really don’t get to see them doing anything assassin-y, Killua hypes how cleanly his father can remove a man’s heart, but when it comes time to show them in action Silva’s assassination technique involves dual nen spirit bombs that shake entire buildings and have a negligible effect on both Chrollo and Zeno.

Not only did this feel more like a DBZ fight than 2 lethal assassins on the hunt, but we never really got to see the hunt at all. Just all of the sudden Silva and Zeno walk into a room and Chrollo is there waiting to fight them and their DBZ techniques. Idk, it just felt very underwhelming for me.

Maybe I’ll pick up HxH in the future but I’m just really not feeling it right now.

Bet up blood, I’mma man of my word. Plug me in on Discord and I’ll read it when I can
Cool, here is a MangaSee link. :smithnie:
On a side note, if one wants to share panels from MangaSee onto a Worst Gen post then one has to put the panels through an image upload site like imgflip or imgur first and then put it on Worst Gen.

Sharing from MangaSee straight to Worst Gen causes the images to disappear after a certain length of time. I learned that the hard way when all of my Kingdom and One Piece posts got fecked. :catcry:

120 chapters of Trigun? Deal. I’ll start now and give you my thoughts in real time haha. I would love to hear your thoughts on Berserk as well
:kata:
Aye, the first 20 chapters are a bit different in tone from the rest of the manga due to the shōnen vs seinen publication deal but it is still solid all round, especially once MAXIMUM kicks in. Lol.
If that is the case then since Bleach is a 3/10 then that would make my review of it twice as good as Bleach itself. :goyea:

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Does one chapter count?

I guess a deal is a deal, even @Shanks (D.Luffy) has persisted that I read it for the longest time.
I’ll try to keep my end of the bargain :pepecafe:

Does one chapter count?
After my suffering of 690+ chapters of Bleach mediocrity?:mihugh:

No. :goatasure:
I guess a deal is a deal, even @Shanks (D.Luffy) has persisted that I read it for the longest time.
I’ll try to keep my end of the bargain :pepecafe:
I predict that you will go from trying it to loving it. :finally:

Predictions are not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. For more details, see nonexistent terms and conditions at inaccessible website @somewhere.

Good choice MHA is nice

You read it or watch it ?

The first 3 seasons are good but after that I think the manga is better than the anime
I haven't watched the anime yet. So far i'm at chapter 30 and ongoing. Thought it would be easier to cover its 280 chapters first to find why it's hyped to the roof, then see how good the MHA anime counterpart is.

Maybe i will start the first season when i finish the U.A saga.