[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why so diplomatic rayan?
Do I sound diplomatic talking to you right now dear Fuji ?

So me not sussing everyone and their mothers because they discussed Death note and Code geass in the beginning of the game is a bad look ? Okay I am diplomatic then.

It is still the beginning of the day.

Sorry not having a nice list like you yet.

The fact that you got irked by me doing so tells me all i need to know for now.
Now lets stop this, and go on with getting results please.
Yeah me too it seems so.

You calling everyone for reads and when giving yours giving a color list of players and then your reads are based on quite nothing then telling me it is because it is your style, to make the things "rolling"...

Yes lets move on

Well you obviously haven't been reading my posts if that's the impression you got.

It can hardly be called tunneling when I drop my pursuit of Zara after his initial reply —> que quote #1 above spoken on page 3 <— and clarified twice before your wallie about me that I wasn't voting for him or scum reading him but wasn't happy with his page1 post. I anticipate seeing more of Zara so I can make a fuller judgement. Tunneling is an invention of your imagination. Needless to say, all of this occurs before your post on me.

??? The only thing I've said is that L is the most important role. Which, logical deduction ⅃, should be the case. L was the main rival to Kira and the superior to Mello and Near, who needed to combine their efforts to match L. Based just on the anime, L could even end up having some jailer esque abilities doubling his importance. But that's just my hypothesis.

Assuming that the main antagonists rival is going to be the pivotal townie is no way a slip. It's an educated guess.

Review my response to question numero uno.

No, I was clarifying to Poison who openly questioned Queen about her lurking that such behavior is normal for Queen. I'm trying to spread information around. Hell, you can ask almost any player here. @Kiwipom comes to mind first, and she'll agree.

You accusing me of defending Queen for some reason makes me conclude you suddenly think we're both sus? Because what other motives do I have to defend a player whose role I have zero clue on? The intent was to inform not to shield.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, this attitude is awful. If I wanna have fun on the early parts of day 1, I'm going to. IDGAF if fluff annoys you.
--- I am convinced with your rationale about L being the most important role. I was looking forward to hear that from you.

--- I am convinced with your defense about not pocketing Queen but rather addressing Poison's questioning on her inactivity. However ----
Hell, you can ask almost any player here. @Kiwipom comes to mind first, and she'll agree.

You accusing me of defending Queen for some reason makes me conclude you suddenly think we're both sus? Because what other motives do I have to defend a player whose role I have zero clue on? The intent was to inform not to shield.
--- You became overly defensive here and I don't it's necessary to involve other players when about your meta on Queen. Hell, Queen should be the one addressing that AND not you unless you tryna buddy with him. That's my two cents on Queen.

--- And again, that doesn't change the fact that after some time you diminished from pursuing Zara when I began to question. Like Fujishiro says, you should have not stopped from scum hunting when someone is questioning your methods/reads/tells/etc. especially when you are town. Otherwise, you would be freaking out and tryna defend yourself just to clear yourself.

And above all, did I already accuse you 100% scum? This is just me interrogating you and I think that I am entitled to question anyone here who I think there are some inconsistencies with their statements.

Skimmed through the posts, I’m half asleep, I even noticed I quoted the wrong quote In my first post ... aghhh

i’ll give my thoughts when I wake up and have a full functioning brain.

Z
Tracker should be on Kiwi tonight, she shouldn’t get a free pass just because she claimed miller. Any scum could claim that.

Tracker should be on Kiwi tonight, she shouldn’t get a free pass just because she claimed miller. Any scum could claim that.
Of course any scum would do that but millers are mostly known to that playstyle - outing themselves D1 so that cops won't waste an invest on them. And mostly, there will always be 1 miller in each game; lest millers often flip as named townie, too. Tracker per say can do that, but that's the objective of miller claiming as such. We may delay investigating a miller if we deem fit.

N

NeutralWatcher

Well you and me both fam, thats why they are in the grey area for me.
What else do you think about the rest of the players?

What do you think about melon/tac/cobra
Melontonin: I think she questioned Poison for weird reason to vote me she leans town. The reaction looked genuine.

TAC: I think he, Light and Zara were players to asked to move the game and stop fluid post. That's a good look imo.

Cobra: I think he leans town. His reaction when he said he hasn't gotten townie role seems genuine.

Reborn looks weird.

Also since most of you think I'm town I think I would get killed tonight.

That's a good thing since my role is not that useful after all so they would waste their night action to kill me.

Sure, but I think tracker shouldn't waste it on me this early. I'm not scum

Tracking me this early and while I'm aware of it won't townclear me nor confirm me as scum
Btw just noticed your sig and avy! Paprika is a nice movie, one of the first i watched with melon :p. Loved it, especially the music tbh.
@Zara is there are role list somewhere? How do you know there is a tracker?

Melontonin: I think she questioned Poison for weird reason to vote me she leans town. The reaction looked genuine.

TAC: I think he, Light and Zara were players to asked to move the game and stop fluid post. That's a good look imo.

Cobra: I think he leans town. His reaction when he said he hasn't gotten townie role seems genuine.

Reborn looks weird.

That's a good thing since my role is not that useful after all so they would waste their night action to kill me.
What if you survive the night :laughmoji:
I see,
what do you think about lanji? He posted once then dipped,i got a feeling hes either indie or town. He usually talks more when scum.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Btw just noticed your sig and avy! Paprika is a nice movie, one of the first i watched with melon :p. Loved it, especially the music tbh.
I agree, Paprika is great! Same to all of the Satoshi Kon movies!

And it's pretty normal to assume that there's a tracker, it's a common ability

That first thing means 0. If that's all it takes for someone to look good, then......

Hahaha traumatized much? Point fingers more and be less passive and you might not be such a great target always. :catsweat:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Reborn looks weird.

Ok, give us your scum reads. If you're off then mafia probably won't kill you lmao

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

I see,
what do you think about lanji? He posted once then dipped,i got a feeling hes either indie or town. He usually talks more when scum.
He's not playing actually.

Z
You tell me it's my duty as a good townie to claim if I'm miller and now you're threatening me after I claimed.

:perocry: what else do you want from me?
it was your duty to admit that, and you did a good job by claiming that, thank you

the last game i played with a miller unfortunatly happened to be a indepenent claiming miller so nobody would suspect him (the game i played with nat somewhere else).

so because of that, and because this is my first WG super role madness game, along with my first noctis game, im not just gonna blindly trust ur town

is there a high chance ur town? Yeah. I mean im not even voting for you, just saying that if there’s a tracker they should slide in your DMs one night, that’s all. You’re a girl on an anime forum so you should be used to that.

:catpole:

N

NeutralWatcher

I see,
Lanji is not A player.
That first thing means 0. If that's all it takes for someone to look good, then......

Hahaha traumatized much? Point fingers more and be less passive and you might not be such a great target always. :catsweat:
Okay I'll take a back seat this time. :catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.