Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You're really telling me they're trying to cancel this wholesome man @EtenBoby

I mean I lowkey predicted it given the MC's moral presentation in the first few chapters :josad:
I'm glad someone else is enjoying TpG.

The main character's concept is pretty unique for a Jump manga. His philosophy of "being just for enjoyment" and not "having anything to say through your work" aligns closely with a lot of what I look for in entertainment.

It's obviously still only 3 chapters, but it's a promising start. Just not sure how the young teens that decide the fate of such series would accept a plagiarizing main character who's empty and doesn't preach "justice". We'll see.

D

Deleted member 83

You're really telling me they're trying to cancel this wholesome man @EtenBoby

I mean I lowkey predicted it given the MC's moral presentation in the first few chapters :josad:
It’s last place again this week, not looking good, I’m not really a big fan of this series but the newest chapter does seem interesting, don’t know if it’s already axed tho
Also, they changed some lines regarding plagiarism in the volume release

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It’s last place again this week, not looking good, I’m not really a big fan of this series but the newest chapter does seem interesting, don’t know if it’s already axed tho
Also, they changed some lines regarding plagiarism in the volume release
Yeah I wasn't a big fan yet, I just thought it added a unique concept to Jump's lineup. And with enough time and proper editing it could've developed into an interesting manga. But yeah, consecutive last place finishes this early in its run means it's getting cancelled pretty soon.

It makes sense they made those changes. It's not really something that'll make young teens support the MC. It needs to be a different type of story (Death Note for example) to pull off that MC archetype. Personally, I found its potential interesting, but I knew that it would be tough to get votes from Jump's fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.