Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
True. I'm still in the fence on whether or not Mihawk's sneeze could obliterate Doffy so easily that you would have to invent a new level of shitstomp, even below neg diff. Imma need some more durability feats from Doffy to make my mind up on that one
He can't even obliterate Vista with his Yoro, how's he gonna crush Young Master with his sneeze? :pepedoffy:
Post automatically merged:

If Jack and Queen show nothing really impressive, I'll probably stick on my old powerscaling when it comes about Mingo; being stronger than average YCs and on par or slightly weaker than YC1 guys.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 6!! "Major Events Piling Up!!" (Part 2)

As the situation around them becomes increasingly unstable, the strategists of the Zoro fandom meet to discuss their current, dire situation!!! Chapter 957 emboldens anti-Zoro enthusiasts, Monsters begin springing up all over the Zoro fandom, the surrounding fanbases continue to fight Z bois in war, and a sudden unexpectedly massive Udon Prison breakout and riot occurs. The Zoro fandom has bitten off well more than can be chewed!

But what's this? The Grandmaster's Temple is suddenly visited by an unexpected guest? Who is this interloper, and what message does he have for the Zoro fandom?

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono

As the situation around them becomes increasingly unstable, the strategists of the Zoro fandom meet to discuss their current, dire situation!!! Chapter 957 emboldens anti-Zoro enthusiasts, Monsters begin springing up all over the Zoro fandom, the surrounding fanbases continue to fight Z bois in war, and a sudden unexpectedly massive Udon Prison breakout and riot occurs. The Zoro fandom has bitten off well more than can be chewed!

But what's this? The Grandmaster's Temple is suddenly visited by an unexpected guest? Who is this interloper, and what message does he have for the Zoro fandom?

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang

Not going to lie, I thought a female character would fit Sentinel more.

@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang

You really a funny ****:suresure::suresure:i really laugh reading these sometimes

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang

Excellent work Major.

Nice foreshadow of TAC getting rekt by Den den.

:steef:
Oh and STANJI SLAYER and SHISHIO'S EPIC HORSE got me dead.

:myman::finally:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Not going to lie, I thought a female character would fit Sentinel more.
Don't worry, the Katakuri fandom has still yet to make an appearance :madmonk:
Post automatically merged:

Excellent work Major.

Nice foreshadow of TAC getting rekt by Den den.

:steef:
Oh and STANJI SLAYER and SHISHIO'S EPIC HORSE got me dead.

:myman::finally:
the part about Ha getting banned by biased mods made me LOL when I typed it