[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I’m saying NW basing off Reborn’s case on NW acting weird this game. Moreover, he voted for Gambit about being insistent on TAC then realized Gambit unvoted later. But he said he is keeping his vote anyways

I’m not gonna build another long case on NW like with Gambit 10 minutes after getting out of bed but it helps that he is here to answer questions rn too.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I’m saying NW basing off Reborn’s case on NW acting weird this game. Moreover, he voted for Gambit about being insistent on TAC then realized Gambit unvoted later. But he said he is keeping his vote anyways

I’m not gonna build another long case on NW like with Gambit 10 minutes after getting out of bed but it helps that he is here to answer questions rn too.
But why do you switch from Gambit to NW ? you don't suss Gambit anymore ?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
But why do you switch from Gambit to NW ? you don't suss Gambit anymore ?
My case is one thing. But Gambit sounds very townie right now so he went up my list from strong scum read to neutral read. Meanwhile NW is more sketchy
This is false.

I voted Gambit since he read TAC as neutral but still keep a vote until Gambit said he unvoted TAC. I searched and he voted Flower from TAC so he read TAC neutral makes sense
ok so Gambit’s vote makes sense to you. But you kept your vote on him?
Yeah, no...

Vote lynch Natalija.

Don't like her buddying with Gambit on the Drago and me being Light and Misa thingy, and now her distancing from a possible NW lynch.
Sis who are we gonna go for

Nat started the NW thing lmao

N

NeutralWatcher

So you're defending him. You just confirmed it.
You mean defending TAC? No.

You sound diplomatic with keeping vote on TAC yet you read him neutral henceI voted you.

Until you said you unvoted TAC.

I searched to confirm and yes you changed your vote from TAC to Flower

So your read makes sense to me to read TAC neutral since you didn't keep your vote on TAC anymore but changed your vote to Flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.