General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
turbo has been my fav so far you don’t really need to be too focused and it’s quick so you don’t get bored
Once we did turbo on discord, it was really enjoyable and fast pace. I never really liked it too much on forum because it really had a different vibe.

Same, exactly the same :catsweat: Luffy is great compared to me

Only won live mafia once: because I didn’t even realise I was the mafia.
I have actually won standard mafia games because I somehow let it slip my mind I was actually not town lol. People use to say I was town even when I wasn't town lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
i never played mafia outside this forum so i don’t know if other platforms are better
I have played a lot of different versions of mafia and on a few sites. Most places have their own vibes and some are hard to get into without changing your own style. Still forum is the best.

I was told you guys don't care for ToS too much, which was a bummer because I was hoping to get to play a game of it and even possibly host a game.

F

Fallen Prince

I would suck at that type of game. I'm a horrible liar, it's easy to tell when I'm lying by my face. I'm likely worse than Luffy.
The live party game was popular in my school . Alabama state uni host it every year during hallowen .

Its fun actually you need to deceive its hard but fun to play.

Zemmi

GodMommie
There’s someone who plays pretty much like you here ... first time I saw her play I compared her play to yours ..
Who?

Ayee

I see you support LSU , guess we are rivals ;)

Btw i enjoyed company with LSU fans getting drunk in bar after game all fun days i miss those days.
Not a football fan actually but like saying you like Bama here is a good way to get disowned lol.

F

Fallen Prince

Who?

Not a football fan actually but like saying you like Bama here is a good way to get disowned lol.
Naw i am chill with people from louisiana.

I am spanish so American football is meh for me i enjoy all the rival fights, but i follow la liga and passionately love real madrid as a kid .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I have played a little bit here and there before. Why are you exiting?
I led Gambit mislynch last Game, gotta train and improve myself, i will return stronger, and better. :absojustice:
Some real life work i need to invest my time into.
Is there any point in playing without you and Reborn? :seriously:
You are always sweet with your words, Nat:wellwell:
There're plenty good players playing at WG nw. You won't miss us at all. :josad: