K

Kuroshika

until last breathe , stay strong and try to see end of your journey . what you wish for will be granted when its time comes but its still early for you . giving up at half way is for pussies .
Bitch im so miserable literally the only thing I can use as an “excuse” to my brain to not kill myselft yet is “but Ryokugyu still hasn’t show up I need to see him” :suresure:

She be looking at you like this all day
Post automatically merged:

Litha is a good pupper.your very existence makes her cry in happiness and she will literally sleep on you every night to make sure you sleep tight. Cons : extremely clingy
Post automatically merged:

Yule is a giant doggo who will protect you with his life. Nothing matters more than you, and he will make sure you understand it. Extra : sometimes he tries to speak and it’s the cutest thing ever. Incredibly soft, the cuddles are 10/10. Cons : he be a bitch sometimes and let you cry your ass off in despair looking at you like “excuse me can you shut the fuck up? I’m tryna sleep.
Ur cat looks like the devil..so angry
:ronalaugh:

I straight up not having a good time right now. I miss by boy Kuzan so badly, hopefully we get to see him in action soon. Now I understand @Kuroshika 's pain and suffering.

Last we had seen him was the at end of Punk hazard arc, chapter 699, on the 20th of Feb 2013. It's been 6 years.

:josad:

Last edited by a moderator: