[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
You using me liking your posts as a sus thing lol?
Yeah LOLLOLOL
Did you miss the part where i was trying to push flower due to some inconsitencies i saw with reborn and now drag? Which actually forced drag to come out as masons with her? And even then i was questioning there till i was somewhat okay with them being town for now.
But you opted to leave your vote in my wake and then poofed. Why not TAC?
I didnt ask approval from drago nor did he give one to me, i was seeing where his vote laid on at the end of it all, because i was going to sleep and seeing as there was only 8h30 left before dp ends, i wasnt going to wake up before so. Therefore i also vote you down at the end because no mislynch is bad for town.
Assuming that you just took your stance by voting me over TAC, I think that it's pretty rushed when there is still for me to come clean.

Well, I might as well claim one of my abilities but this is not to be taken 100% concrete.

I can roleblock a target if I correctly guessed his exact flavor. I targeted Fuji because he is one of my prime suspect for keeping that vote on me and for the reasons I just mentioned. I guessed that his character is Teru Mikami. If there's no potential kill then we might have role-crushed the potential successor of Kira himself.

We better get a claim from Fuji

You're not purposely outing L, do you? LOLOLOL
Didnt nat say not to claim? Why is everyone claiming all of a sudden. Oh and im not claiming.
And you got this from visiting nobody last night?
He just said he targetted me, cmon.
I tracked Gambit and got that he didn't visit anyone last night.
:lusalty:
Who is lying here? rb counts as a visit no? Does it only count as a roleblock is the roleblocked does an action?

Yeah LOLLOLOL

But you opted to leave your vote in my wake and then poofed. Why not TAC?

Assuming that you just took your stance by voting me over TAC, I think that it's pretty rushed when there is still for me to come clean.
I remember distinctly people telling me that using who likes whos post is frowned upon as a tactic, i think al said it was angleshooting.

You had the most votes, i was tired and imo one of you was scum. Since it was so balanced. That told me scum wasnt trying to pile up on one of you and so they voted the other.

Mate you were awake when i voted you cause you just posted that one post calling out drag, i voted you because i wasnt gonna be awake till dp ends, and im not about to risk a no lynch. Im done talking about this.
But why did you say you rbed me when flower says you didnt visit anyone?
Post automatically merged:

@Fujishiro

u seem to be several pages behind so let me update you bro

queen used an investigation on you and you came back guilty, how do you plead? 🤔
Not, therefore she's scum,unless there is an ability to frame someone as guilty?. Can you link me to her post?
Also did she say this before or after it came out that gambit supposedly roleblocked me? Cause one is more opportunistic that the other.
Ima keep reading now.

Also tracking me was a bad night action LOLOLOL @Flower. People can practically clear me as a townie after TAC's flip just saying. The action should have gone to someone else. Lemme clarify with the host if I do visit when doing that ability.
1- You could still be indie and also scum didnt know who light( tact) was, saying you got practically town cleared because you used said opportunistic way to get tac, feeling the waters with others as kiwi said, when you didnt even know who light was, is a bad argument. you could also still be mafia btw.

2- No, noctis should say it here, why should we trust you exactly?

...I need help from a confirmed townie so I tagged you, but you are going to sleep now
Oh damn, what is it that confirmed him exactly? Did anyone confirm zara as town?

You know who would say stuff like this? Thats right, scum.
Are you slipping right now?
You mad cause i called you out yesterday for not doing squat and me sussing you?
This reeks of scum lmfao.

Last edited:
I remember distinctly people telling me that using who likes whos post is frowned upon as a tactic, i think al said it was angleshooting.
I don't see any angleshooting in that manner imo. But OK, I will take that as a noble opinion.

You had the most votes, i was tired and imo one of you was scum. Since it was so balanced. That told me scum wasnt trying to pile up on one of you and so they voted the other.
Hmm. Fair enough, but you were town coring me initially but I saddened that you went to me instead.

Mate you were awake when i voted you cause you just posted that one post calling out drag, i voted you because i wasnt gonna be awake till dp ends, and im not about to risk a no lynch. Im done talking about this.
I understand the part of no lynch.

Im done talking about this.
This is kinda evasive tbh.

It has been settled between Flower and I. My action fail hence, no visit occured.

Didnt nat say not to claim? Why is everyone claiming all of a sudden. Oh and im not claiming.
It depends bro. We are yet to determine who will claim today.

Not really since Kira was talking anonymously per his abilities, thus his followers don't necessarily know him.
This.
I am this close to either lynching gambit or queen, this seems like tandem work, he says he rbd me and she needs to ask zara ''the confirmed townie'' about finding me guilty. Thats so obvious.

Also gambits ''paper thin'' oh why did you stay on me when i couldve defended myself, when i said im going to sleep and not about to let d1 end without a lynch, even a mislynch.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Not, therefore she's scum,unless there is an ability to frame someone as guilty?. Can you link me to her post?
Also did she say this before or after it came out that gambit supposedly roleblocked me? Cause one is more opportunistic that the other.
Ima keep reading now.

1- You could still be indie and also scum didnt know who light( tact) was, saying you got practically town cleared because you used said opportunistic way to get tac, feeling the waters with others as kiwi said, when you didnt even know who light was, is a bad argument. you could also still be mafia btw.

2- No, noctis should say it here, why should we trust you exactly?

Oh damn, what is it that confirmed him exactly? Did anyone confirm zara as town?

You know who would say stuff like this? Thats right, scum.
Are you slipping right now?
You mad cause i called you out yesterday for not doing squat and me sussing you?
This reeks of scum lmfao.
I didn’t see Zara ever get cleared as town, but I’m pretty sure he’s pulling your leg with the Queen thing...

This is kinda evasive tbh.

It has been settled between Flower and I. My action fail hence, no visit occured.
I didnt town clear you, put you in the green for that moment because you were being proactive, its not a set thing you know. People will go up and down that list.
1- Nah not really, i dont got anything to say to this because i got better stuff to do.

2- How can your action fail? Im a bit behind rn.

I didn’t see Zara ever get cleared as town, but I’m pretty sure he’s pulling your leg with the Queen thing...
bruh, if it turns out like that, someone is getting no dessert tonight.
Also doesnt change the fact that queen wanted to talk to zara the ''confirmed townie'' thats sus in itself.

bruh, if it turns out like that, someone is getting no dessert tonight.
Also doesnt change the fact that queen wanted to talk to zara the ''confirmed townie'' thats sus in itself.
do you have any other DAY ability, besides your write up announcement, you need to use?
if not, you can help me
I know you townie because we have the same hidden ability
People kept talking about this hidden ability that zara revealed, mustve missed it, what was it?
And having the same ability doesnt necesarily town clear him or you for that matter, unless that ability specifically is against scum.
And even then it only clears him, you could still be using that.

Queen about to give me a powerup lets goooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.