Speculations The Rocks again , time repeat itself : Luffy takes Roger's role and Sabo Garp's role in this fight. .

I want in the next 1-2 chapters Oda shows the details of what happened to Sabo, and Kuma basically saves their lives at the end by sending them away the same way he did with SHs in Saboady. The curtains closes, then the curtains opens for act 3. Sabo wakes up. He is in Wano!
LOL
That would be dope as fuck.

But anyway, Sabo is NOT the garp for Luffy. You are all drifting away with the parallels here.

OT- No one among the Marines is worthy to be Garp of this generation. Akainu is the one who is strongest among Marines, bt he isn't coming to Wano. Koby is still pretty far from being anywhere arround Luffy lvl and is nothing like Garp. He is still Luffy cheerleading and is part of Luffy harem. :tchpepe:Atleast Smoker character is good, bt he is also too weak.

As for Sabo i doubt, he could come there. He already was there in DR, and has more imp stuff to do in Maryjois after announcing war with Marines.

A

ardym

I want in the next 1-2 chapters Oda shows the details of what happened to Sabo, and Kuma basically saves their lives at the end by sending them away the same way he did with SHs in Saboady. The curtains closes, then the curtains opens for act 3. Sabo wakes up. He is in Wano!
LOL
That would be dope as fuck.

But anyway, Sabo is NOT the garp for Luffy. You are all drifting away with the parallels here.
man you should have read all i never said that Sabo's is Luffy's garp but will take Garp's role in this arc to defeat the Rocks again .

Lol the new Garp is not Sabo. Not even close. The only person that has been portrayed as the Garp to Luffy, not in strength but by relationship, is Smoker. There is nobody else in the Marines like that to Luffy. It would be interesting to see if Smoker doesn’t have some sort of involvement in Wano, but regardless, he’s the only person to have the rivalry with Luffy that Garp had with Roger. And Oda intends to keep it going, given their interactions on Punk Hazard.

A

ardym

Lol the new Garp is not Sabo. Not even close. The only person that has been portrayed as the Garp to Luffy, not in strength but by relationship, is Smoker. There is nobody else in the Marines like that to Luffy. It would be interesting to see if Smoker doesn’t have some sort of involvement in Wano, but regardless, he’s the only person to have the rivalry with Luffy that Garp had with Roger. And Oda intends to keep it going, given their interactions on Punk Hazard.
and again it is not about that it is about the role in this fight only

S

stealthblack

luffy is roger, smoker is garp.

lol kidding. fujitora is garp.

but anyone that says coby is obviously trolling.:gokulaugh:

luffy is roger, smoker is garp.

lol kidding. fujitora is garp.

but anyone that says coby is obviously trolling.:gokulaugh:

Coby and Drake’s dialogue indicates that sword has some sort of Wano Kuni plan

There’s a very high chance that Coby will be heading to wano
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I think both coby and smoker will come

Smoker obviously has ties with SSG since he was heading to vegapunk’s lab the last time we saw him. I think he could be going after Weevil and might pursue weevil to wano(bakkin decides to team up with the rest of rocks)

And it was heavily implied that SWORD has a plan to take out kaido

A

ardym

Smoker obviously has ties with SSG since he was heading to vegapunk’s lab the last time we saw him. I think he could be going after Weevil and might pursue weevil to wano(bakkin decides to team up with the rest of rocks)

they are too far away to , it is the day of the battle man

I don’t think Coby is going to head to Wano, I don’t really think he’s important enough or ready for it. He’s fighting against Hancock for a reason, I don’t think he’s at the level where he can do anything.

If a marine shows up, I think Smoker is the one. He’s the one that’s been portrayed as the Garp to Luffy’s Roger, he’s just lacking the strength feat at the moment.

I also don’t think Sword was heavily implied to have a solution for Kaido. Coby was freaked out by the alliance, and the marines aren’t much better in general. Akainu even said he has no plans to join in on Wano because of the alliance.
Kuma wouldn’t be necessary to be honest. What we’re seeing now happened a week in the past. There’s probably enough time for big shots to head to Wano.

Wrong interpretation of things....Rocks was going against WG and CD, while Kaido and Big Mom against whome? We didn't have any prove that their main goal is Marijoa or Marines. So time didn't repeat itself, but if Luffy in the future will bring his forces to God Valley like Rocks did, and attack CD then yes history repeat itself but in different ways.
:cheers:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
What's Smoker supposed to do against Kaidou, unless he ate a 2nd df like BB?
Oda can offscreen some bullshit to make him stronger. Hell, he was heading to Vegapunk last we heard, and Vegapunk apparently knows a lot about Devil Fruits, so he could probably do something for Smokey.

If a marine shows up, I think Smoker is the one. He’s the one that’s been portrayed as the Garp to Luffy’s Roger, he’s just lacking the strength feat at the moment.
Orochi asked for Vegapunk, Smoker is/was with Vegapunk, and Vegapunk apparently knows the secrets to DFs. Oda could say he trained plus got some help from Vegapunk to level him up or something. Or he'll just be stronger like Crocodile was at Marineford compared to Alabasta lol

A

ardym

Oda can offscreen some bullshit to make him stronger. Hell, he was heading to Vegapunk last we heard, and Vegapunk apparently knows a lot about Devil Fruits, so he could probably do something for Smokey.

Orochi asked for Vegapunk, Smoker is/was with Vegapunk, and Vegapunk apparently knows the secrets to DFs. Oda could say he trained plus got some help from Vegapunk to level him up or something. Or he'll just be stronger like Crocodile was at Marineford compared to Alabasta lol
DFs are really useless against monstrous haki , BB has two of them ans still he has a bounty that is only a half of the yonko and Smoker's haki is just weak.

man you should have read all i never said that Sabo's is Luffy's garp but will take Garp's role in this arc to defeat the Rocks again .
My bad. The title felt enough which seems to not be the case haha.
Anyway, I do NOT mind it.
However, I'd rather if the Revolutionary gets involved in this war against the Rocks, that Dragon be the one to take part of taking down the other Yonko, while Sabo/Luffy take out the other.

It will even allow for the Revolutionary to build the "Hero" of the people title for them while the Navy chose to stay away from Wano.
This way, the Revolutionary will get the votes of more civilians around the world over the forces of the Navy.

As you know, the WG is using Garp title as hero to make people side with them. In the same mannar, Coby is being built in the same way.

So, Dragon can decide to participate in that war to hit two birds with one stone, first by eliminating an evil pirate crew (Rocks) which is threatening the world. Secondly, the revolutionary will appear more as a "hero" for the world than the navy after the incident!

And because Luffy and Sabo imo cannot be as powerful as Yonko (solo). Yet both right now can use "Ryuu". I can imagine that they can use moves that can affect a Yonko. Dragon on the other hand needs more hype.
So, Dragon fights one of the Yonko, and Luffy/Sabo fight the other!
That I can fully support.

A

ardym

My bad. The title felt enough which seems to not be the case haha.
Anyway, I do NOT mind it.
However, I'd rather if the Revolutionary gets involved in this war against the Rocks, that Dragon be the one to take part of taking down the other Yonko, while Sabo/Luffy take out the other.

It will even allow for the Revolutionary to build the "Hero" of the people title for them while the Navy chose to stay away from Wano.
This way, the Revolutionary will get the votes of more civilians around the world over the forces of the Navy.

As you know, the WG is using Garp title as hero to make people side with them. In the same mannar, Coby is being built in the same way.

So, Dragon can decide to participate in that war to hit two birds with one stone, first by eliminating an evil pirate crew (Rocks) which is threatening the world. Secondly, the revolutionary will appear more as a "hero" for the world than the navy after the incident!

And because Luffy and Sabo imo cannot be as powerful as Yonko (solo). Yet both right now can use "Ryuu". I can imagine that they can use moves that can affect a Yonko. Dragon on the other hand needs more hype.
So, Dragon fights one of the Yonko, and Luffy/Sabo fight the other!
That I can fully support.
they are not but they will get help and grow strong during the fight .. having Dragon would be the overkill Dragon is just too powerful , to be honest he is in his prime and he should be as strong as prime Garp .
having Sabo would boast the revos power immensely. and me too wish that revos got more popular for being good to the civilians

A

ardym

Meh, dont know if this will happen.
nobody knows it just a speculation and what i hope to happen.
since the marines are not there the revos should take the chance and get more popular that would be a strategical mistake by Akainu and that would the WG a massive blow since they will not only lose the resources and the goods from wano and more than that Wano would be affiliated with Revos , by the way Luffy and Sabo should fulfill Ace promise together , he promised Tama