[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Redirector is not just the only possibility that resolves this Poison vs Nat fiasco.

If there is a townie with a bus driver ability who performed their action on Natalija and y person, please come out and say it. This would help very much.

Another thing, I don't know exactly what happened at the end of last day phase before I woke up but if you guys said to investigate Ali then it's likely he either got 1. Framed or 2. Bus driven with a Mafia role.

And yeah, it's entirely possible for their to be a town bus driver and mafia bus driver at the same time. Makes it more likely since it's SRM. It would be very annoying but I wouldn't deny the possibility.
Post automatically merged:

I think the best route for us is to lynch Jew.

Out of all these people, I believe that he has the highest chances of flipping scum. May it be indie or Mafia. Most likely indie.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Redirector is not just the only possibility that resolves this Poison vs Nat fiasco.

If there is a townie with a bus driver ability who performed their action on Natalija and y person, please come out and say it. This would help very much.

Another thing, I don't know exactly what happened at the end of last day phase before I woke up but if you guys said to investigate Ali then it's likely he either got 1. Framed or 2. Bus driven with a Mafia role.

And yeah, it's entirely possible for their to be a town bus driver and mafia bus driver at the same time. Makes it more likely since it's SRM. It would be very annoying but I wouldn't deny the possibility.
Post automatically merged:

I think the best route for us is to lynch Jew.

Out of all these people, I believe that he has the highest chances of flipping scum. May it be indie or Mafia. Most likely indie.
I’ve already said that I’m fine with being lynched, but my flip will prove other people scummy, because, to quote the inimitable Cobs...

I have finished interrogating @Trismegistus

after some aruging and shit talking, she has shared her character name and all her abilities

and they match up well. Much better than ali’s character and abilities. In fact, ali’s role is a lot stronger than my role or tris’s role so i am doubting if he’s even town

id prefer to give tris and nat the benefit of rhe doubt over ali

Status
Not open for further replies.