Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are yall's opinion on CR7 leaving Juve for PSG? Will they get banned if it happens( financial fairplay)?
Financial fairplay is a joke. They can buy whoever they want but they are not interested in ronaldo. He's too old and declining, besides they have Neymar who is better now and if Ronaldo comes he won't accept to be number 2 in the team.
Post automatically merged:

Rockpirates are real madrid we had best team for past 3 years.
They've been kinda bad the last 2 years tbh. Especially their attack. Only benzema is performing, the rest is shit.

PSG needs one more good forward that can perform or at least makes a difference like Neymar or Mbappe. Icardi, Di Maria, sabaria, or cavani right now isn’t in the same tier as those duos.
That’s if PSG wants a front three that can perform in the highest level of attacking, like MSN of Barcelona 2014/15 - 2016/17, BBC of Real Madrid 2013/14 - 2016/17, or even SMF of Liverpool 2018/19 or this season

Last edited:
A quote from a year ago

Zlatan And Buffon are still going Maybe even him

Well Ronaldo is rich enough to play football without any salary

If he declined, lower top club like Arsenal might get him
He would never Join This Struggling Arsenal Side lol

Plus I wouldn't want Him To Join Arsenal , We cant really feed Off On Scraps From Old Players Or other Club Rejects , Hopefully we play in the UCL in the next 2 years or so only then we can attract top talent imo

All jokes aside, but I admit that Messi and Ronaldo are definitely the greatest for at least 10 years.
I mean, the records about total goals, assists, individual achievements of these two seem to me near impossible to achieve for any player.
And not forget about how they can keep their forms, and desire, as well as their performances that long.
So it’s not very far fetched if Ronaldo or Messi can indeed play until their 40s.
As for mbappe, he seems like a very potential rising star, wining World Cup at such young age is the prime example of that. And he also right now has the chance to win CL as well. So, if he can maintain his career well like Ronaldo or Messi, he has the chance to reach the level of greatness like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.