Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Zlatan And Buffon are still going Maybe even him
Post automatically merged:

He would never Join This Struggling Arsenal Side lol

Plus I wouldn't want Him To Join Arsenal , We cant really feed Off On Scraps From Old Players Or other Club Rejects , Hopefully we play in the UCL in the next 2 years or so only then we can attract top talent imo
Damnn your Arsenal fan bro?

All jokes aside, but I admit that Messi and Ronaldo are definitely the greatest for at least 10 years.
I mean, the records about total goals, assists, individual achievements of these two seem to me near impossible to achieve for any player.
And not forget about how they can keep their forms, and desire, as well as their performances that long.
So it’s not very far fetched if Ronaldo or Messi can indeed play until their 40s.
As for mbappe, he seems like a very potential rising star, wining World Cup at such young age is the prime example of that. And he also right now has the chance to win CL as well. So, if he can maintain his career well like Ronaldo or Messi, he has the chance to reach the level of greatness like them.
Ronaldo's Reign Is Over Honestly , He is Still a Top 10 player But Neymar , Messi , KDB, Lewandowski ,Mbappe, VVD are all better than Him

Damnn your Arsenal fan bro?
Yup 😂

Arsenal And Barcelona to be exact

Ronaldo's Reign Is Over Honestly , He is Still a Top 10 player But Neymar , Messi , KDB, Lewandowski ,Mbappe, VVD are all better than Him

Yup 😂

Arsenal And Barcelona to be exact
Well, Ronaldo is indeed a little behind this season, but saying his reign is over is a little too soon imo, let’s see a couple of seasons later for that
And since you’re Barca fan, I’m just wondering how much chance do you think they have against Bayern. I’m a fan of Bayern, but still respect Barca and not gonna say 100% Bayern will go through, even though they’re favorite right now.
:zorothink::sabogood:

Well, Ronaldo is indeed a little behind this season, but saying his reign is over is a little too soon imo, let’s see a couple of seasons later for that
And since you’re Barca fan, I’m just wondering how much chance do you think they have against Bayern. I’m a fan of Bayern, but still respect Barca and not gonna say 100% Bayern will go through, even though they’re favorite right now.
:zorothink::sabogood:
By reign I meant to say Him being in the conversation Of The Best Player , The Guys I listed are all better than Him , He'll Continue to score the way he is doing now tho
And Regarding Bayern Barca , I am Expecting a Thrashing , Barca To lose By atleast 3 goals , I've watched Them all this season and think we lose to bayern in term of intensity and pace.Our press is almost dead with slow players , Suarez and griezmann have been rather underwhelming , barca is being carried by 3 players in my opinion messi ,ter stegen and De jong. Busquets has on and off games otherwise i would have included him too

I would rather have those players Than an aging forward pretty obvious tbh

Who shall win this edition of the UCL in your opinion?
This edition of champions league is pretty interesting , City ,Bayern , Psg all pack a punch Well more than a punch to be exact and then there is Atleti who knocked out the seemingly Invincible Liverpool side , Plus With the way they shithouse wins they might win the Champions League. But if i had to bet i would say bayern

Who shall win this edition of the UCL in your opinion?
We should have a poll
By reign I meant to say Him being in the conversation Of The Best Player , The Guys I listed are all better than Him , He'll Continue to score the way he is doing now tho
And Regarding Bayern Barca , I am Expecting a Thrashing , Barca To lose By atleast 3 goals , I've watched Them all this season and think we lose to bayern in term of intensity and pace.Our press is almost dead with slow players , Suarez and griezmann have been rather underwhelming , barca is being carried by 3 players in my opinion messi ,ter stegen and De jong. Busquets has on and off games otherwise i would have included him too

I would rather have those players Than an aging forward pretty obvious tbh

This edition of champions league is pretty interesting , City ,Bayern , Psg all pack a punch Well more than a punch to be exact and then there is Atleti who knocked out the seemingly Invincible Liverpool side , Plus With the way they shithouse wins they might win the Champions League. But if i had to bet i would say bayern
Why you sneaked Messi in there? He is only 2 years elder than Rono

We should have a poll

Why you sneaked Messi in there? He is only 2 years elder than Rono
Lmao you even watch Football ? What are you saying Messi isnt an elder to ronaldo

Agreed

My personal pick is PSG vs Bayern final

Bayern winner
Ohhh Spicy
Didn't get to talk btw How was the Game ? Messi Sunk Napoli To Oblivion Lol
Anycase i actually thought You were pretty comfortable with the ball , Just lacked that Final third Quality , We were dead by the second half You Should have scored lol

Lmao you even watch Football ? What are you saying Messi isnt an elder to ronaldo

Ohhh Spicy
Didn't get to talk btw How was the Game ? Messi Sunk Napoli To Oblivion Lol
Anycase i actually thought You were pretty comfortable with the ball , Just lacked that Final third Quality , We were dead by the second half You Should have scored lol
Sorry I meant younger. The point is Messi is not that better than Rono. You cant say Ronaldo's reign is over but Messi is still on his top form

Sorry I meant younger. The point is Messi is not that better than Rono. You cant say Ronaldo's reign is over but Messi is still on his top form
Well I am Only saying That Just because Of the way They play , Ronaldo Has Had almost 50% of his goals from Penalties , Messi on the other hand has Had his best season in terms of Play Making , Point Blank Messi is More Involved In the Game Than Ronaldo And He'll Continue to do so , To be honest Messi Is still Probably the best player in the world bested Only By Neymar And that Too On Occasions.Ronaldo doesn't bring any flare to the game he is just a poacher , Who now isnt as Prolific as he used to be, Sorry but thats the truth

Well I am Only saying That Just because Of the way They play , Ronaldo Has Had almost 50% of his goals from Penalties , Messi on the other hand has Had his best season in terms of Play Making , Point Blank Messi is More Involved In the Game Than Ronaldo And He'll Continue to do so , To be honest Messi Is still Probably the best player in the world bested Only By Neymar And that Too On Occasions.Ronaldo doesn't bring any flare to the game he is just a poacher , Who now isnt as Prolific as he used to be, Sorry but thats the truth
There's more to football than goals or assists.
Did Messi win the league with his record assists?
He is a sh*t leader and unfit to be a captain.
And if we are talking this season , Lewa > All

There's more to football than goals or assists.
Did Messi win the league with his record assists?
He is a sh*t leader and unfit to be a captain.
And if we are talking this season , Lewa > All
Leaders and Trophies Won ? Lol I am Talking about Individual Quality , Messi has Had More Goal Contributions than Ronaldo despite Playing No preseason coming off injury and To add to that He also Missed 2 months and yet has similar Goal Contributions to Lewandowski . As a Reference over the course of all games played Until Now , he has had the best average ratings out of any player in the european top 5 leagues right now and yes above players like Neymar , Lewandowski kdb etc let alone Ronaldo lol 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.