Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
For Real?? 🤣🤣😝😝😝😝
in all seriousness, @K!NG HARA$H!MA is actually telling the truth here, people love posting potential/fake spoilers here, and some users are known for making fake spoilers, such as Kejon and Reborn, but...that's the fun part of being here
Yes like Harashima said, Reborn and his 6 fake news commanders (Kejon, Lanji, Tris, etc) spread fake spoilers every week. EtenBoby, Lance_Dragonite, Arara and sometimes Leo are the users that post legit spoilers. It's a faction war. RebornImformers vs AntiReborn faction.
Harashima is the lewdest man here other than Light, I’m glad you already know not to trust his trickery!! :kriwhat:
And yes, Harashima helps out against Rebon fake news, but don't trust him too much....HE'S A LEWD MAN!

But as Eten says, we have fun discussing fake/unconfirmed spoilers until legit ones arrive. Which is why it's the waiting room lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes like Harashima said, Reborn and his 6 fake news commanders (Kejon, Lanji, Tris, etc) spread fake spoilers every week. EtenBoby, Lance_Dragonite and Arara and sometimes Leo are the users that post legit spoilers. It's a faction wars. RebornImformers vs AntiReborn faction.

And yes, Harashima helps out against Rebon fake news, but don't trust him too much....HE'S A LEWD MAN!

But as Eten says, we have fun discussing fake/unconfirmed spoilers until legit ones arrive. Which is why it's the waiting room lol
A2, I will thank you to cease this baseless slander of the Imformer Alliance...Reborn often gets the spoilers totally correct* and has proven his mettle dozens of times over the years, so to say he is fake news is slanderous and inaccurate. Thank you, and goodbye forever!!

*in alternate dimensions where Oda is still a competent writer

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
A2, I will thank you to cease this baseless slander of the Imformer Alliance...Reborn often gets the spoilers totally correct* and has proven his mettle dozens of times over the years, so to say he is fake news is slanderous and inaccurate. Thank you, and goodbye forever!!

*in alternate dimensions where Oda is still a competent writer
I have a forum game for you. It's called spot Reborn.

Here is a picture of Yonkoprod, EtenBoby, Lance, Arara, Reborn, Leo and Redon. Can you spot Reborn?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am telling Oda!! Then we will see how long your ship lasts.
He already provided the only proof I’ll ever need, hence the new avy :amazing:

I have a forum game for you. It's called spot Reborn.

Here is a picture of Yonkoprod, EtenBoby, Lance, Arara, Reborn, Leo and Redon. Can you spot Reborn?
I can’t, because he’s not in the picture...instead of fighting a war against a clown college (???), he’s out getting reliable information about the next installment of the manga that brought us together. Why you would want to smear his good name in spite of that is beyond me...

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I can’t, because he’s not in the picture...instead of fighting a war against a clown college (???), he’s out getting reliable information about the next installment of the manga that brought us together. Why you would want to smear his good name in spite of that is beyond me...
I'm telling ya, seeing you join Reborn has been the worst thing that happened to me in 2020. And I've been stuck for 5 months.
didn't he post a bunch of potential but turn out to be fake spoilers recently?
When Arara posts unconfirmed spoilers from 5chan or wherever he says it's unconfirmed, unlike Rebornfaction that pull spoilers outta their a holes and claim it's real :lusalty:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I used to wait on 5chan and post spoilers from there, but I was in a different timezone. Now it's too late for me to do that anymore.

But worry not, once international travel ban is lifted, AkaiInformer (with an N not an M) will be back in full force
Post automatically merged:

Got an exclusive picture from inside RebornInfomer headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.