General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
you made a comparison with zoro and kid, and i totally meant kid and not zoro, my bad lol.

Mihawks bounty was frozen for quite some time in which beckmanns bounty wasnt frozen. So there is a possibility IMO.
I think I get where you're coming from. If I understand correctly, you're implying that Ben could've racked up tons of feats during the time Mihawk's bounty was frozen thus justification for it being higher when Mihawk's bounty when it gets re-assessed. For example, even if said Shichibukai has gotten significantly stronger after he/she got the title, without feats to use as an indication, it'd be hard for the marine's to appraise the Shichibukai's strength correctly, logically speaking. However although that might be the case for other Shichibukai, save Weevil who has been wrecking havoc everywhere....lolz. I don't that really applies to Mihawk, simply because he is the World's Strongest Swordsman. He doesn't require any feats to get a massive appraisal.

Also although the above makes sense logically, I don't think Oda is going to go that route...lolz. He'd prolly still give all the Shichibukai significantly higher bounties than their previous ones even if they've been inactive simply to hype them up.

I think I get where you're coming from. If I understand correctly, you're implying that Ben could've racked up tons of feats during the time Mihawk's bounty was frozen thus justification for it being higher when Mihawk's bounty when it gets re-assessed. For example, even if said Shichibukai has gotten significantly stronger after he/she got the title, without feats to use as an indication, it'd be hard for the marine's to appraise the Shichibukai's strength correctly, logically speaking. However although that might be the case for other Shichibukai, save Weevil who has been wrecking havoc everywhere....lolz. I don't that really applies to Mihawk, simply because he is the World's Strongest Swordsman. He doesn't require any feats to get a massive appraisal.

Also although the above makes sense logically, I don't think Oda is going to go that route...lolz. He'd prolly still give all the Shichibukai significantly higher bounties than their previous ones even if they've been inactive simply to hype them up.
The new bounty mihawk is going to get will probably be above benns bounty. But i think its possible to be the other way around with mihawks frozen bounty.

mihawk is more like an athlete, competing in sports for sports title. he is not a real pirate, or has a crew. should not even hve a Bounty.
true ... Oda is massively logical on bounty

some one with no Crew
some one with no Rank
some one with no Wild personality
some one with no Destructive goal

can't be that high

Mihawk and Teach are in same level give and take

but

Teach have a massive crew
Teach have Yonko Rank
Teach shown to be the wildest man alive
Teach is in Imu personal hunt list

and he have 2.2 Bil

saying Mihawk and Teach should have even close bounty just don't make sense
Post automatically merged:

The new bounty mihawk is going to get will probably be above benns bounty. But i think its possible to be the other way around with mihawks frozen bounty.
again ...

Mihawk bounty gonna be free and the max as it can be

Oda want to show us the bounty now to stop this very type of arguments

1,5 makes you 5th yonkou, so all have under 1,5, king, ben, mihawk, shilliew.
No no
First of all Luffy has his crew
And 7 allied crews under him
Big news Morgans published it
Which makes him more dangerous than mihawk(I am sure marines are aware of law-Luffy alliance too)
On the other hand
Mihawk is a loner with no crew

I

Inspector_Mu

true ... Oda is massively logical on bounty

some one with no Crew
some one with no Rank
some one with no Wild personality
some one with no Destructive goal

can't be that high

Mihawk and Teach are in same level give and take

but

Teach have a massive crew
Teach have Yonko Rank
Teach shown to be the wildest man alive
Teach is in Imu personal hunt list

and he have 2.2 Bil

saying Mihawk and Teach should have even close bounty just don't make sense
Post automatically merged:

again ...

Mihawk bounty gonna be free and the max as it can be

Oda want to show us the bounty now to stop this very type of arguments
First of all Teach>Mihawk

Mihawk isnt having a bounty above YC1s
He isn't even clearly above them.

No no
First of all Luffy has his crew
And 7 allied crews under him
Big news Morgans published it
Which makes him more dangerous than mihawk(I am sure marines are aware of law-Luffy alliance too)
On the other hand
Mihawk is a loner with no crew and bounty is based on individual power also

I

Inspector_Mu

Man why we got 5011 Mihawk vs X bounty threads lmao.

Also, if you honestly think Shanks subordinate has a higher bounty than his Captains biggest Rival. You’re smoking Dick lol
Sorry man
Mihawk was his ex rival

Shanks Greatest rivals are kaido BM wB
Not Mihawk

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Who has a higher bounty? Probably Benn, assuming it took Shanks 39 years to get up to 4 Bil, I think Mihawk’s actual bounty would be pretty far off of that, maybe somewhere between 2-3 bil based on when his bounty was frozen.

That’s assuming the WG would’ve given him that high of a bounty to begin with, Mihawk is kinda like Katakuri, his frozen bounty is probably going to be fairly low since he’s probably not someone who causes a lot of trouble with the WG. (IE Kata having a lower bounty than queen despite likely being > Queen)

Benn on the other hand has never had his bounty frozen and has been a world famous pirate for decades. I could see his active bounty being > Mihawk’s frozen bounty

Who deserves a higher bounty? Mihawk.