Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw That Means PSG are in the Final , Now its a 50-50 bw Bayern and PSG, Earlier I thought Maybe Atleti Would Knock Psg But They are Clear Now Leipzig Aint ready For the smoke PSG aboutta Bring with Veratti and Di Maria In the squad on top of Neymar and Mbappe

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Btw That Means PSG are in the Final , Now its a 50-50 bw Bayern and PSG, Earlier I thought Maybe Atleti Would Knock Psg But They are Clear Now Leipzig Aint ready For the smoke PSG aboutta Bring with Veratti and Di Maria In the squad on top of Neymar and Mbappe
but Paris lost Navas... won't be the same with Rico

So does anyone think that there’s a chance for Lyon to reach semis as well?
:goyea:
no

F

Fallen Prince

Anything but not barca lol i never liked the team how they interfere in catalan politics.They represent pro catalan independence and want to break up spain one of the main reason they encouraged the turmoil few years back with pro independence protest.
Post automatically merged:

The truth is that Barcelona will be a first and last reality check for Bayern in this edition of the Champions League. If they manage to pull it off only City can stop them.

On the other hand, I'm proud of my home country boi Lewandowski <3.

@FuckFranceFootball
To be fair i disagree french football is more into academic approach. They dont like concept of winner and treat others as losers. Thats where you get top managers like Arsene wenger, zidane , dider deschampes .

French people are more pragmatic than German .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.