General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think I have never seen something like that to happen, although I have seen small slips but not outright big mistake like this. That was sure sucks.
After that happened I always doubled and tripled checked that I was in the scum chat if I was scum because if it could happen to that person, it could easily happen to someone who is as careless as me lmao.

AL sama

Red Haired
Ah that sucks. We didn't punish the guy who did it, because they had no clue that it would end up the way it did. I just told the host in my PM what had happened and that I needed to be replaced.

I have always been unlucky though when it comes to things like this because I was playing a game and a user posted in the game chat instead of mafia chat and even though she instantly deleted I seen it, and I admitted to it to the host that I knew more than who half the mafia was and asked for a sub.
no zem it wasn't punishment

there were no subs so I had to mod kill him

I tried two times. ( Both times I asked for a swap with other player ).

I don't understand the concept of "give me your reads and etc".

I'm either retard or retard.

:kayneshrug:
Not a fan of the aggressive demanding of reads as well so I empathize with you bro. Almost got myself lynched once when I was asked for reads in an aggressive way and told the person to fuck off. Only a claim ended up saving me.

Very annoying question on Day 1. :kriwhat:

Not a fan of the aggressive demanding of reads as well so I empathize with you bro. Almost got myself lynched once when I was asked for reads in an aggressive way and told the person to fuck off. Only a claim ended up saving me.

Very annoying question on Day 1. :kriwhat:
yeah like the game started 3 hours ago and you are demanding read and when i give them shitty reads they say it’s diplomatic and not good reads wtf?