Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
or it could be a Dof and Sanji. That day Sanji fans really happy like this day but next chapter all of them cried.
I find Sanji being used as a hype tool just as annoying as his gags, just give the man his 1v1

Also dont get the whole Sanji and prostitutes panel as well if he ends up this way unless it's a hint for fighting Queen because I read he picks up women at the wano red light district

I find Sanji being used as a hype tool just as annoying as his gags, just give the man his 1v1

Also dont get the whole Sanji and prostitutes panel as well if he ends up this way unless it's a hint for fighting Queen because I read he picks up women at the wano red light district
I really hope Sanji fights Queen or King but ı dont trust Oda. We see ıts true or not.

"Queen also has a fondness for beautiful women, as he was seen ogling a picture of komosuraki and he appears to frequent the Red-Light District for prostitutes. His subordinates believed that he would go berserk and take his anger out on them if he found out that Komurasaki was dead"

Sanji hype vs queen, if Oda is trying to foreshadow

Status
Not open for further replies.