Sign-up Round 13: Whole Cake Island - Super Role Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Yo, there were some game style changes within the opening post. Instead of open claiming and closed setup, things will Instead be a semi-open setup and there will be no claiming. This is a no claim & info-dump game. Pull up those big boy pants and don't spill out the contents of your role, night actions, or results of any kind(unless you're specifically told to reveal that).

I don't want to see any mod-kills.

Yo, there were some game style changes within the opening post. Instead of open claiming and closed setup, things will Instead be a semi-open setup and there will be no claiming. This is a no claim & info-dump game. Pull up those big boy pants and don't spill out the contents of your role, night actions, or results of any kind(unless you're specifically told to reveal that).

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

:finally: Thank you

AL sama

Red Haired

either go full open setup and no claiming

or go closed setup with claiming

don't hang in between

also you missed flower signing up

Thanks for mentioning us

Status
Not open for further replies.