Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just odd Oda is doing it this early,

As much as I rag on Sanji, good for him, he deserves true justice and getting a good 1v1 opportunity, I will be more angry if they use him as a hype tool
Because, like many other instances of this manga, a clash doesn't mean its the main fights. King could very well be his fight, or it could be Queen, or it could be someone else. All this spoiler indicates is that they clash, probably at the end of the chapter

Shouldve been
King vs zoro
Queen vs sanji

Queen is great with armament
And king observation is at advantage because he is a bird

Both are zosan weakness
Just like luffy vs katakuri, luffy needs to surpass FS to beat katakuri

Because if
Armament vs armament
Observation vs observation
It will be too boring for me
Doesn't make sense. Sanji's bounty > Zoro's.

It always bugged me that Queen's bounty was 1.320 billion i.e. exactly 1 billion above Zoro. That would mean that King's bounty would be 1.330 billion and be exactly 1 billion above Sanji's.

It could be a hint of Zoro vs. Queen and King vs. Sanji, but I still don't think that's the case. King is a swordsman, Queen uses a cyber-arm and sent P1 after Sanji, so I think it's Zoro vs. King and Sanji vs. Queen.

i think oda is rushing this war now with all these breaks he cant afford to go into little details and jumping straight into the battle. Oda wants to end one piece in 5 years but with the breaks and shit its gonna take 10 so he cutting the bullshit.
I dont think he's rushing it, because he could made the previous arcs shorter, I think IMO it's he has a short idea (multiple) and it expands into longer ideas that make arcs take 2-4 years, for example, Wano was supposed to be in 2017 but he had the idea of Sanji and WCI arc

Like cmon.

- Both can fly
- Both have fire powers
- Both have black aesthetics

The only reason for Zoro to fight him is cause King has a sword. But Sanji has fought plenty if swordsman and can block blades with his foot. And also Queen also has a sword. So the swordsman argument is useless.
But Sanji needs to beat page one first. If his attacks overall were ineffective against Page one what is he going to do against King. In spoiler he's already failed to surprise attack King.

J

Jo_Ndule

No.BM may be 1 vs 1 while Kaido is a Raid boss.
Wano is like thriller bark
BM is like Moriah, she might lose to Luffy 1 v 1
While Kaido is like Oars, he'll lose to SNs + others
Kaido>=Linlin, the gap is very slim.

The difference between Doffy and kata, and Linlin and Kaido is that Doffy was raid boss yet weaker than Katakuri while Kaido is raid boss and stronger than Linlin and other top tiers who might lose in 1 v 1

Sanjikun was kinda right,
Doffy was like Kaido's YC1,
Doffy is like 3rd strongest underling tied with Cracker after Benn and kata
Oda doesn't even seem King and Shiryu to be main villains of the arc

Every Yonko has a CoC dude that is the most important and strongest
Kaido has Joker. Yamato doesn't like being associated with him.
WB had Oden and Ace
BM has Kata
Benn is possibly a coc user.

Oden > Benn >=< Kata > Ace /Doffy/ /Cracker>rest

Status
Not open for further replies.