Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece chapter 988;

Title; I waited this long

Chapter begins with all minks transforming into sulong.
Nekomamushi and inuarashi both manage to deeply scratch kaido but get taken down easily.

Kaido uses heat blaze to knock most of them out.

Scabbards attack from behind but kaido flies even higher. The heat with snow creates a fog which covers the moon.

Big mom is chasing luffy and brook appears with a grand entrance knocking all the homies down with his song.

King is keeping a watch on momonosuke but sanji comes from behind for an attack. King notices and clashes with sanji. King knows the evil Germa 66.

Break next week

Confirmed by Etenboby (WG)
We've already seen this spoiler

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
One Piece chapter 988;

Nekomamushi and inuarashi both manage to deeply scratch kaido but get taken down easily.

Scabbards attack from behind but kaido flies even higher. The heat with snow creates a fog which covers the moon.

Big mom is chasing luffy and brook appears with a grand entrance knocking all the homies down with his song.

King is keeping a watch on momonosuke but sanji comes from behind for an attack. King notices and clashes with sanji. King knows the evil Germa 66.

Break next week

When did exactly Bobby confirmed this?

One Piece chapter 988;

Break next week

Etenboby: I never confirmed this shit...but thanks for posting...this has been already posted before

One Piece chapter 988;

Break next week

Is this legit ?

One Piece chapter 988;

Break next week

Emmm eten has not posted this.

会場でキングがモモの助の処刑を決行しようとするのサンジが防ぐ
赤鞘の後に隠れておきモモの助を救う手筈、ウソップ達も到着し3vs3
マルコはペロスに火の玉と呼ばれる
お庭番衆はカイドウを上様と呼び屋上へ追う
島が戦になるのはカイドウらが鬼を狩った以来
ゾロが討入りに遅れを取る助太刀がどこにいると片目を開き覇気で雑魚倒れる
おわり

50 minutes later and these are still up

@T.D.A these were posted on page 46