Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The 42 volumes and Japanese dub are a classic :kata:

Super is lame tho :smithnie:
I only watched it as a kid.
When I tried to watch once I got older, it was a no no.

:kayneshrug:
Sorry.
Post automatically merged:

An underrated part of the last comic is the Zoro references lmao. "Threat level Thriller Bark Kuma" "Use Whisky Peak Zoro speed" lmfao, that kills me. The Admiraltard army can be silly, but the Zoro fandom in this series is straight bonkers.
Man come on, it says whiskey peak level speed.
I know you do not read one piece, but at least read Major's manga.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I couldn't comprehend considering a gay biker to be any way superior to the living embodiment of a natural disaster. One can't go a day without singing about donuts and the other can't go a day without crushing the hope of those below him.
I get that the first one is Kata, but who is the other one?
Cannot be Jack tho, he only gets crashed.

ZenZu

โ€Ž
Katas awful. 54 hit failure who fell in love. The only people he managed to hurt were the poor fuckers who fed the scrub his donuts.
I couldn't comprehend considering a gay biker to be any way superior to the living embodiment of a natural disaster. One can't go a day without singing about donuts and the other can't go a day without crushing the hope of those below him.
Ew.....imagine waking up everyday with opinions like these.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I feel blessed knowing that I have funky taste.

:memehm: You always keep bringing them up alongside cum/gay shit. Me thinks you fixate on that too much, Light.
I am sorry that I cannot be a part of your group, actually I am not sorry, but to console you a bit.

The bigger problem is that you see a sword, a weapon used by legends, something designed to kill, and the first thing that comes to your mind is the thought of deepthroating it. Paints quite a picture.
:believe:

Katas awful. 54 hit failure who fell in love. The only people he managed to hurt were the poor fuckers who fed the scrub his donuts.
Perhaps Kata would have defeated Luffy with a stab on his shoulder when Luffy has stomach-ache lmao.

Also, Kata couldn't put down Luffy for 9h? How weak, Jack is obviously better than that gay biker since he defeated Nekomamushi and Inuarashi with anything less than 3 hits... wait, he actually fought against them for 5 days, against one of them individually for 12h AND only managed to win the fight after using gas on them? You are right, Kata's awful compared to that! :suresure:

I couldn't comprehend considering a gay biker to be any way superior to the living embodiment of a natural disaster.
Ancient kun, if Kata looks like a gay biker for you, then what's about Queen? Lol, he's literally an Okama. :funky:

Ew.....imagine waking up everyday with opinions like these.
He didn't even play Zelda, that's blasphemous!

ZenZu

โ€Ž
I feel blessed knowing that I have funky taste.
You might be on to something, at this point it's a blessing to see Jack on panel compared to most characters. If your fave character ever crosses paths with Jack, you can sleep well at night knowing you're in good hands.

Not a single character out there as a better hype tool than him. Jack certainly spreads positive vibes making any fanbase happy. I can get behind that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Perhaps Kata would have defeated Luffy with a stab on his shoulder when Luffy has stomach-ache lmao.

Also, Kata couldn't put down Luffy for 9h? How weak, Jack is obviously better than that gay biker since he defeated Nekomamushi and Inuarashi with anything less than 3 hits... wait, he actually fought against them for 5 days, against one of them individually for 12h AND only managed to win the fight after using gas on them? You are right, Kata's awful compared to that! :suresure:

Ancient kun, if Kata looks like a gay biker for you, then what's about Queen? Lol, he's literally an Okama. :funky:

He didn't even play Zelda, that's blasphemous!
Jacks toss too. But jack aint the strongest beast pirate hes a kid. Compare that almost 50 moms basement virgin to a real top dog like king. One shots the meme pirates and tells katas mom bitch no to her face.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Sword and Admiral, Part 7!! โ€œUdonโ€ (Part 1)

In the depths of Udon Prison, Gran D. Master finds himself face to face with a strange opponent. Just what is the story behind the anarchy in Udon?

Also, Sword God Ryuma comes face to face with the man who got negged by his Master...

This one. Was a fun one. Lol

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire

Last edited:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
โ€Ž
Sword and Admiral, Part 7!! (Part 1)

In the depths of Udon Prison, Gran D. Master finds himself face to face with a strange opponent. Just what is the story behind the anarchy in Udon?

Also, Sword God Ryuma comes face to face with the man who got negged by his Master...

This one. Was a fun one. Lol

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono

Shoulda fucking seen @Jiihad as Phoenix Man :milaugh: