• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what people dont understand
If Lanji fights King
Zoro and Luffy/Kidd vs Kaido is pretty much confirmed :gokulaugh:
Who cares :hihihi:
A 1 vs 1 in the sky or even Sanji and Drake vs King for a while and then Sanji vs King would be better than being one of the character (even a dozen maybe) that are going to fight Kaido :happinesspunch:

Btw King the background is fighting Zoro and every strawhat is going to fight Kaido, don't get your hopes up :catsure:

This seems just a cool Sanji moment :pepapoo:

Who knows, prolly one of the usual providers was in a giving mood
I see, that's pretty nice
Who cares :hihihi:
A 1 vs 1 in the sky or even Sanji and Drake vs King for a while and then Sanji vs King would be better than being one of the character (even a dozen maybe) that are going to fight Kaido :happinesspunch:

Btw King the background is fighting Zoro and every strawhat is going to fight Kaido, don't get your hopes up :catsure:

This seems just a cool Sanji moment :pepapoo:
I guess that it's cool for you guys but fighting Kaido a yonko is better imo

People get so Crazy over things, its Impossible to say If this Clash of Sanji with king Will turn in to an actually fight. For now its a CLASH, nothing more.

And i pretty sure Oda willl show in the Future that both Whos who and Sasaki have calamitie level,theres no ways he put them that confident for NOTHING, but since theres only 3 spots and they have to wait for a chance to fight for a place as One of the calamities they are yet Flying six, i do think whoswho is king level and Sasaki above Jack and is in Queen level.

So i can see Zoro FIGHTING Whos who, Sasaki Fighting jinbei , and possibly sanji Fighting King.

we Will have to wait...as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.