Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad
The dude has this wild thinking that Strawhats are the same in each arc.

He can't even see his own craziness at this point
No you're a bullshitter, who's trying to weasel out of your arguments by using the "bUt tImE hAs PaSeD" excuses.

You either get a visible powerup, or you don't. This isn't pre-TS where SHs were travelling through tens of islands every hundred chapters.

If Vergo's Haki > King's Haki his Oni Take would body the fuck out of Cracker

He wouldn´t even scratch it or do you want to say Oni Take>>>EG who didn´t put any scratch.
Vergo can be happy if he play around with characters like Pageone/Ulti who perform far better feats then Vergo ever could dream to put up.
Cracker would babyshake Vergo alongside the rest clown troup..

And Sanji fighting off King don´t sound wrong, dude had multiple fights since Vergo, he get improved(Zoro words with saying that they get stronger which reaching every new island)+get a powerup. As Luffy and Zoro improve, Sanji improve too.
Do it work against King? We Will see...

J

Jo_Ndule

No you're a bullshitter, who's trying to weasel out of your arguments by using the "bUt tImE hAs PaSeD" excuses.

You either get a visible powerup, or you don't. This isn't pre-TS where SHs were travelling through tens of islands every hundred chapters.
Lol Stay salty

Vergo got schooled by weakened Sanji, even smoker could push him to high diff
Doffy still is a weakling who got trashed by g4

It's finally happening... Sanji always keeps his word!!

First King then Big Mom and last Kaido. Let's GO!
Nah, screw the Yonko

Sanji will take out 2 Admirals (marine strongest forces)
first Kizaru then Greenbull
making marines fear him the most
Post automatically merged:

When do pics usually come out?
Thursday

He wouldn´t even scratch it or do you want to say Oni Take>>>EG who didn´t put any scratch.
Vergo can be happy if he play around with characters like Pageone/Ulti who perform far better feats then Vergo ever could dream to put up.
Cracker would babyshake Vergo alongside the rest clown troup..

And Sanji fighting off King don´t sound wrong, dude had multiple fights since Vergo, he get improved(Zoro words with saying that they get stronger which reaching every new island)+get a powerup. As Luffy and Zoro improve, Sanji improve too.
Do it work against King? We Will see...
Read Punk Hazard. Caesar called Vergo's Haki "undefeated" or "invincible". Even Doflamingo was hyping it up.

His Haki was only broken with a 5 billion berri DF. It was never broken with conventional CoA.

Outside of the bait and some trolling, I really want the opinion of Zoro fans about the Sanji vs King encounter:
@Light D Lamperouge , @Guan Yu , @Finalbeta , @nik87 , @Seth Rollins , @Ice devil slayer , @Rivaille , @bennbeckman , @gojo , @Zowo and also the question could get for the other fandoms aswell.

You guys kinda should know my opinion right, I think the raid probably fail...
And a early encounter with Sanji vs King could end really bad.
In that case two scenario right now:
The raid didn´t fail and Sanji really fight off King and even defeat him?? With help??
The raid fail and Sanji probably get washed...
If the second scenario happen, I at least hope that Sanji can put a little fight against King...

Keep laughing because your Yonko/YC wanking will soon come to an end. Like I said, if Law > Calamities is confirmed, Vergo's CoA would body the fuck Cracker's soldiers, and Pica > Cracker would also come true.

It's funny that people never mentioned Orlumbus helped Zoro with Pica, like Nami helped Luffy with Cracker.
No I'll keep laughing because your insane and ridiculous wanking of Doflamingo and his Card Seats will never end despite all the evidences destroying your arguments just like a flath-earther who still can't admit that the Earth isn't flat.

Vergo's Coa has no chances of working on Cracker's biscuits better than G2 or G3 Luffy, so him doing a better job than G4 Luffy ?
Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.