• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

the korean post leo posted translated ?

Page 01- 1. Episode 988'I waited a lot'
2. 'Gang' Beji's Oh My Family Vol.32'In the naval bombardment, but still better' father's, etc.!! '
Page 02 & 03- 1. Indeed. Mink people turn into'throne', the berserk / on a full moon night! / Wo-ro-ro-ro !! 2. Kaido-sama !! 3. I've done my job, samurai!! / Allowing intrusion this far / Our lack of preparation... !! / # My: At first, it was unfamiliar and I wrote it because it had a different meaning. Do not know that you will never be able to approach Mr. Kaido again!! Wait, you go, / Jack is a bad guy who ruined our country for a thousand years !! / My sister said that there is no samurai. #Emphasis on'nothing' points
5. The person who said there was no is the postmark !! Jack!!! / Being a protected life, I will repay you many times in this fight!!!
Page 04- 1. .. are you... . / No, not yet / They are. / Be prepared for Kaido. 2.'Whale Forest Guardians' 4. Inua Lassi's Three Musketeers Giovanni & Sicilian & Con Slot
This ^^

Korean spoilers. is true since Lebrent mentions the same stuff now

If King clashes with a kick with Sanji, and doesn't crack Sanji's leg, Vergo's CoA > King's CoA?
Zoro opening his eye = fan fiction imo
When it was first Introduced. I thought we will see some training flashback at the start of timeskip. Then for some reason oda keeping it a secret. If its not something important at this point then its a bad move by oda. Its not the readers fault to read more into that information because author is making it seem like it is. Else should not even bother to add something like that.
The eye was just to make a parallel with Rayleigh who also has a vertical scar over his eye. To not make it too obvious Oda decided to remove the eye as well.

J

Jo_Ndule

I kinda feeling that Jack is the Katakuri of Kaido crew lol. Dude get his own arc, get panels in Kuri and even right now he take the spot.
Hybird or Awakened Jack will murder all Sulong Minks expect Neko and Inu who get trashed by Kaido. Jack and Kaido are the dreamteam.
I've said it
Oda had big plans for jack
I feel like he wanted Jack to the RH
Jack design, hype and intro fits Kaido's crew.
He may not be skilled like Cracker or Doffy but Jack is a real Beast physically.

While King is just a character created to be defeated without being fleshed out as Jack.
Queen is just a troll goofy character.

I won't be surprised if Jack has CoC
Also Oda never really placed Jack below King and queen only in age.
All 3 are RHs, Jack has better endurance and stamina than them, while Queen is syringe physically, King is faster

Think of all 3 as G4 forms, all 3 forms are roughly equal with different fortes :
Boundman : Queen , raw strength
Tankman : Jack, tank
Snakeman : King, Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.