Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can people hype King with his trash combat feats and less repsence over Jack?
I never get it.

Oda made Jack feel beastly while King and Queen don't have that aura... They feel like clowns.
Jack has been putting in the work.

Queen may not be doing as much as Jack but at least he has done some stuff and also he is a very fun character.

King is the only one that is lacking.

Zoro + Luffy team vs Kaido is getting more plausible by the day honestly

I feel Kidd anyway will have more beaf with Big Mom this arc anyway before this queen thingy

But still, I'm so hyped for the Sanji / King moment!

This chapter along with break will be so hard for the Zoro fans LOL, I can already imagine the trolls talking about Zoro struggling with gifters and having Samurai back up, while Sanji went straight for King Lmao

Not gonna lie, as a Sanji fan, I will participate in this troll movement since the opposing side wouldn't let a chance like this slip away without slandering Sanji if it happened haha

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Honestly Sanji clashing with King this early might spell bad news. I feel like Oda is going to hype Kaido and calamities in the next few chapters to swing the battle in their favor which would mean Minks and Sanji will be jobbing for them.
Sanji vs Doflamingo docet :)

I don't expect Sanji to go down as easily though, I give him that

The RS is pretty durable and he can at least tank his attacks for a little, but ultimately go down easily

Honestly Sanji clashing with King this early might spell bad news. I feel like Oda is going to hype Kaido and calamities in the next few chapters to swing the battle in their favor which would mean Minks and Sanji will be jobbing for them.
I'm not sure about Sanji being King final match this arc, but despite the memes about Oda and Sanji I'm pretty confident Oda didn't have Sanji disappear for 7 chapters just to be a hype tool

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I've always thought, Jack is only 28, a fishmen, he's got Yonko potential and potential to exceed King and Queen.
I think we will see Jack again after Wano, his introduction was great he is young powerful and more importantly he is "bullied" by the two other. He was portrayed differently that the others. He has something special. I won't be surprised if he appears later.

Senor Pink tho?

he wasnt luffy's main opponent and yet got a big ass flashback
Iirc Oda said somewhere that he gave Senor Pink a flashback because he kept getting so many people asking him why he dresses like a baby, and it was not something he was originally going to do. I could be wrong as to what he said exactly, as Dressrosa was so long ago, but I do remember Oda commenting on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.