Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put the "Sanji vs King" aside for a moment... and let's appreciate the biggest MEME of them all.... Big Meme!

Last chapter:
Luffy: Big Mom, I don't have time for you!

Sanji intercepts King
Zoro probably will do some shit too

While Big Mom, gets handled by Brook
:finally:

This big bitch will be taken down this arc by the "Brook/Nami/Chopper" trio like how they humiliated her last arc LMAO..... I can't wait for Big Mom fans to cry after this arc is finished LOL with tears about Big Mom being relevant in Elbaf... such fantasies LOL
Man the tears would be delicious :funky::funky::funky:

I like how some people keep bringing this up, Doflamingo was the main villain and was the main opponent for Luffy. Trying to compare Doflamingo a main villain to King a side villain is ridiculous, for now Sanji vs King is probably just a clash and nothing more.
From the little we know it sounds very much the same in that Sanji showed up suggesting a great showing. But fine, let's not compare it since he obviously wouldn't finish the main man.

Jack truly the right hand of Kaido lol
Exactly. I love that and it makes up for the stupid lil bro treatment he endures.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Confirmed by Redon. Thanks Redon
- Chapter 988: "Sorry to wait" / "I've waited a lot" (the translation is not yet clear).
- On the cover it looks like someone is shooting at Pound (possibly the Marines).
- The first part of the chapter is focused on what happens on the roof of the Onigashima dome.
- Jack reaches the roof of Onigashima where the Mink and Kaidou are.
- The 3 Musketeers (Sisilian, Giovanni and Concelot) and the Guardians (Blackback and Roddy) transform into Sulong and face Jack.
- Sanji Vs. King.
- Brook appears and has a scene with Big Mom.
- Next week there is rest.

- Chapter 988: "Sorry to wait" / "I've waited a lot" (the translation is not yet clear).
- On the cover it looks like someone is shooting at Pound (possibly the Marines).
- The first part of the chapter is focused on what happens on the roof of the Onigashima dome.
- The 3 Musketeers (Sisilian, Giovanni and Concelot) and the Guardians (Blackback and Roddy) transform into Sulong and face Jack.
- Sanji Vs. King.
This is just stuff that's already been posted, nothing new.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Sanji Vs. King.
I can't fucking believe there is a break next week just after we fucking returned after two weeks of hollowness.

Fuck you Oda.

Say sorry now and we stay cool

PEDRO IS A LEGEND !!!!
Yooo for real!

Pedro is the coolest Mink out there... fuck the haters... people just wanna hate for two reasons:
1- They want him to stay dead just to stay dead and say "One Piece can kill characters"

2- They hate on him because they are Carrot fans, him returning means Carrot LOST all chances of joining LMAO, cause Luffy will care about him, while ignore carrot 100%

- Sanji Vs. King.
Sanji vs king....
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yooo for real!

Pedro is the coolest Mink out there... fuck the haters... people just wanna hate for two reasons:
1- They want him to stay dead just to stay dead and say "One Piece can kill characters"

2- They hate on him because they are Carrot fans, him returning means Carrot LOST all chances of joining LMAO, cause Luffy will care about him, while ignore carrot 100%
Sadistic my man.

No one ever disrespected me like this:
They hate on him because they are Carrot fans
Apologize to me.

Pedro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slutrot all the way if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.