Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao why.

We have 3 healers in the group.

Fighting till the job is done is Zoro seal.
cause he would be out of it if he had to fight king solo.
thinking he would get a 1v1 and then kill kaido is ridiculuos
even luffy may not get that type of wank this arc. do you also think kidd or law will fight calamities before kaido. very clear that these characters want to take as little damage as possible. literally states that in the apoo encounter. fighting king was out of order if you thought he would fight kaido.

let me clarify this.
some zoro fans want he fight against King and then he fight against Kaido? wtf?
I never expected that shit. The only thing could have been a random moment where Zoro cuts Kaido like Oden but gets his ass beat after beating a Calamity.

We'll see next chapter if Queen tries to fight Sanji and Zoro blocks it. But even then the battles could switch King is primarily a sword user.

By the way.... knowing the habit that Spoiler guys have... they tend to downplay Sanji when they can... only for the chapter to show better shit

The fact that the spoiler didn't mention something like the "Sanji vs Pageone" spoiler
When they said: Sanji kicked Pageone with diable jambe... and Pageone didn't feel anything... so Sanji is about to use RS

while the context of that chapter after reading the chapter how those Spoiler providers are full of crap LMAO....

The fact that the spoiler providers this chapter ONLY SAID "Sanji vs King"
and never stated shit like "Sanji attacked.. it was no use.. didn't hurt at all.. got brished off" type of terms from them.... makes me feel like Sanji did REALLY AWESOME this chapter... because they kept their silence so far LMAO.. which to me feels like Sanji got on their nerves for appearing great LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.