Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

No, according to you having no weapon means you will lose to a swordsman no matter how strong you are. If Sanji is shown blocking even one sword attack from King, he will flush your propaganda down the shitter in a single panel
Against swordsman of King's caliber, yes, he would lose very likely unless he comes up with a solution for the sword.
Let's see exactly how he blocks it and how much effort King puts into it.
My propaganda can never go down the shitter after Oden gutting Kaido.
Did you forget that already?

As for my candy friends, this collage is titled The Hope Murderer:

Against swordsman of King's caliber, yes, he would lose very likely unless he comes up with a solution for the sword.

You sound like a sexy robot.

Are you german or some shit?
:choppawhat:

Well if Base Sanji keeps up with King in an intense battle, we have to really either subscribe to @Jo_Ndule 's Cracker > King notion of humor the idea of "Sanji > Luffy in Dressrosa"

Just saying..it is a power scaling disaster and it would really show Oda gives two shits about power scaling
Tbh, the raid is just starting and I seriously doubt Sanji will be an issue against King. I expect another Ichiji vs Katakuri moment, after all King has to show what he's capable of as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.