Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack is a beast, the one deserving of being Kaido's second in charge, with Doffy being the right hand
Yet Doffy pisses his pants thinking about Kaido. Also Kinemon tanked Doffy like a boss. Better than Sanji.
Doffy was just afraid Kaido will cut his booze and hooker funds, and he would have to use his own money
:doffytroll:
Yes, Kinemon is a beast, I agree. Able to take an unnamed attack from Doffy, not to mention skewering Kaido like fodder

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yes, that game may not be perfect but it shows a lot of cool powers and techniques for powerful characters that didn't get their chance to show much of their arsenal such as Kaido, BM, Shanks Smoothie or Judge.

I especially want to see Smoothie's techniques that were shown in the game to be used in the manga.
if you realize, kaido summon ice boulder with his coc.That would be cool if became canon

Jack is a beast, the one deserving of being Kaido's second in charge, with Doffy being the right hand

Doffy was just afraid Kaido will cut his booze and hooker funds, and he would have to use his own money
Yes, Kinemon is a beast, I agree. Able to take an unnamed attack from Doffy, not to mention skewering Kaido like fodder
G4 swatted Doffy like a fly. Flying 6 > Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.