How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Stop it
This only confirms that Sanji is strong and Oda always screwed him with plots... EVEN with Doflamingo, I always stated that Sanji will tank the "Overheat" attack by using armament haki, sure damaged, but not killed like how many just assume... Sanji tanked and received sharp attacks SOOO MANY times... people only use the Doffy scene against Sanji just because it NEVER continued... same way they use the Vergo which was NEVER continued...
King is strong... he never went hybrid... and Sanji is doing good thus far for not using RS yet... I still expect the upper hand to be for King and for Sanji to be the underdog in the fight, and EVOLVE mid-fight and win (IFFFFF that was Sanji's main fight LOL... if not, they will be separated somehow)
Stop foaming at the mouth. We don’t hate Sanji. And he won’t get a full fight with King in the start of the war.

Karma? Zoro fans said during WCI= Sanji won't get a fight and he will get a raid suit cause he needs it. Zoro fans were right.

Now Zoro fans said he will have alot of fights in Wano. He fought Hawkins,Killer,Gyukimaru, Denjiro etc... and thats before the war. Right again

We said he will fight King. This is the first thing we wrong about, but guess what, him not fighting King doesn't mean anything if he does something more impressive than beating King

I don't see the Karma really unless Zoro fights gifters the rest of Wano and doesn't do anything else
Nobody was wrong
Sanji is just gonna be used as a hype tool for King
Zoro is gonna end up fighting him

Status
Not open for further replies.