Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my theory that a made a few months ago. Sanji will lose the first fight with king solo but and so will Zoro, then they will team up with against king. the only way I can see both of then putting their pride aside and fight alongside each other will be to save a crew mate that is being torture by King. Right now I'm just happy to see sanji back and doing the fandom proud.

This is my theory that a made a few months ago. Sanji will lose the first fight with king solo but and so will Zoro, then they will team up with against king. the only way I can see both of then putting their pride aside and fight alongside each other will be to save a crew mate that is being torture by King. Right now I'm just happy to see sanji back and doing the fandom proud.
King couldn't handle izo and kawa, how is he going to handle zoro and sanji? That sounds like a low diff.

Zoro will never tag team a commander. This is the same man who fought Mihawk and Kuma solo. It’s literally within his character to push and persevere on his own merit and not by riding the curtails of someone else’s work or getting help.
How can he hope to be the world’s strongest swordsman if he takes the bitch approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.