Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse thing is that if Zoro, (who was pushed back by Carrot, fainted to Hawkins and ran away from Apoo) fought King......everyone would be alright with it.

But god forbid Sanji (who didnt know Doffy's powers and was weakened against Vergo) fight King.
▪Sanji got trashed against Vergo who is weaker than Apoo .
▪ Sanji got tailed from Drake's Slowest Form .
▪ Sanji tagteamed with Jinbei to take down wadatsumi who is a trash compared to Golem Pica .
▪ Sanji got trashed against doffy and in the same Arc Zoro pushed back an Admiral .
▪ Sanji Ran away from PO without damaging him while the weakest gear 3 which is far weaken than 1080 pc made him bleeding .

One disadvantage about this spoiler being taken down is that it really made it look like Sanji v King was gonna be a multi chapter fleshed out fight.

Now in reality I fear it could be a clash or something and they both retreat elsewhere. But the way Redon puts seems like it's implying a fleshed out fight. If it was just a clash and they retreat I think he woulda said it

I want Big Mom to do something amazing too. Right now everyone is just trolling her...she deserves respect too. Kaido on the other hand is fearsome.
Well Kaido has his trolled and nerfed moments too, and if the raid is really a serious event then BM will get at least one moment of badassery too. Oda will have to show at least some of her true power if he wants to really tell us that an alliance between two emperors is extremely powerful and dangerous both for the alliance and the world.

One disadvantage about this spoiler being taken down is that it really made it look like Sanji v King was gonna be a multi chapter fleshed out fight.

Now in reality I fear it could be a clash or something and they both retreat elsewhere. But the way Redon puts seems like it's implying a fleshed out fight. If it was just a clash and they retreat I think he woulda said it
I also think is more than a clash if not i will never trust any line with word vs

Status
Not open for further replies.