Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We might have to start admitting that Sanji is second strongest. It seems Oda has changed the dynamics of the crew.

At Dressrosa we saw Sanji become acting captain when they left Luffy and co there. Then Luffy said he can't be PK without Sanji. Then Sanji received a higher bounty than Zoro. This I think was the final nail in the coffin as subconsciously Oda thinks Sanji is stronger than Zoro.

I think Zoro fears it too. This is why he pulled out Enma for base Sanji. He was insecure about how strong Sanji had become.

So Sanji vs King is to be expected. He is basically VC in all but name.

We might have to start admitting that Sanji is second strongest. It seems Oda has changed the dynamics of the crew.

At Dressrosa we saw Sanji become acting captain when they left Luffy and co there. Then Luffy said he can't be PK without Sanji. Then Sanji received a higher bounty than Zoro. This I think was the final nail in the coffin as subconsciously Oda thinks Sanji is stronger than Zoro.

I think Zoro fears it too. This is why he pulled out Enma for base Sanji. He was insecure about how strong Sanji had become.

:milaugh::milaugh:

S

SinOfGreed

Bro you still upset that Zoro is gonna surpass Shanks?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother

Yea but Zoro doesn’t follow orders, does wtvr the fuck he wants. Conquerers haki is for those who make names of themselves. Luffy lands in Wano hurts beast pirates. Zoro in Wano kills a magistrate.
Sanji in Wano nose bleeding to Nami and shinobu

No that is fake.
Unconfirmed :goyea:
let’s all relax and just appreciate the Sanji greatness
:steef:
I love Sanji vs Doflamingo, it is a very cool Sanji moment and the outcome makes sense, a teue rarity in One Piece.
Doflamingo is a YC level character with a strange ability able to block even another YC if he is distracted. And on top of that he was Dressrosa's main antagonist and Luffy's opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.