Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but BM gets hurt from Franky’s bike not some special power. The bike is stronger than you’re ordinary one but what does that say about Admiral’s attack power vs BM? In a potential match up
Hurt? Have you ever ridden a bike before? Those are just skid marks.

dude if Roger himself never bruised BM what fucking chance does an admiral have 1v1? :kaidowhat:

M

MD Zolo

Congratulations to all Sanji Fans!!! Two for Two.
  1. they said that Sanji will save Momonusuke, I didn't believe them, but here we are.
  2. They said Sanji will fight King, I didn't believe it, but again, here we are.
Being incorrect on both occasions leaves a bad taste in mouth. That being said, the fact that Oda has Sanji rescue Momonusuke means Oda doesn't care about emotional aspects of this. This is fantastic because it means anything can happen at any time and we can't predict things based on emotional connection.

People gotta understand Oda doesn't give a shit about powerscaling, just gags. This is a series with cartoon logic keep in mind. Once you understand that then you'll understand that characters can be as strong, fast, durable, hurt, etc when Oda wants em to be disregarding certain characters established characteristics. Just enjoy the read of whats written in the best selling manga in history.
3 words
Oda is inconsistent

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
This is so disappointing. So, so disappointing. My hype for big mom is gonna be gone if oda keeps on doing this to her.
:suresure: You're still expecting her to not be a plot device? Bruh, she's really fucking powerful and I argue she's the strongest character in the absence of plot but you have to understand that you cannot separate Linlin and gags anymore. 1 panel she fucking does an Ikoku that blasts through the skull and heads out to sea. The next panel, she's getting run over by a tractor. Thats just how it is. Just learn to differentiate between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.