Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOOO Sanji stans where are u ? Sanji needed King to be distracted afterhe threw Shinobu so he can free momo just to get catched casually by base King despite your so called RS's Speed not to mention King blocked casually his attack with his knee despite being invisible and trying to sneakattack just to get overpowered by his beak LMAOO no sword was used and don't forget Oda putted in the panel The Tower Zoro sliced each thing oda puts in his drawing isn't a random thing:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Were right here babes. Your the one that disappeared.

Imagine Akainu kizaru / whitebeard getting kicked by a mid tier fighter in marineford.

It really shows you the class admiral fights and i dont think we are at any level of marineford yet unless kaido and bm turns into unthinkable monster tier.

Things is oda made marineford so good i doubt anything will top it . Not even final war i believe.
Getting kiccked??

Dude WB was TOTALLY pierced by hundreds of FODDERS ALL the time.

BM is receinving Canon balls , and this bike on her face like was nothing.

N

NeutralWatcher

It depends .

He could be like P1 and not use Haki lol in his attacks.

I think King has barrier Haki so the RS is kinda ignored.
Lol King managed to impale Sanji because Sanji had to grab and throw Momonosuke.

I don't know about barrier haki stuff. Does King use barrier haki when he impales Sanji in his full zoan form?

From the look of the chapter Sanji might still fight King in the next chapter.

ah, got excited right there. If King would be a user of third version, I would say Sanji would most definitely awaken exoskeleton this fight. After all, to combat internal injury, you need internal durability and exoskeleton specifically provides that.
I guess it's awesome unless King pulls up his sword .

No exoskeleton will cover him from an sword attack with such type of Haki.

But it's a guess so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.