Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's just very candid about how he feels about the series. And if im being honest, I only read One piece because of the fandom which greatly elevates my enjoyment of the series. If not for the fandom, I'd read One piece maybe once every few months.
One Piece a 10/10
Post automatically merged:

@BangMi can you send chapter order to me

BM got hit in the face by a motocycle at full speed and she doesn’t even bleed. I fail to see how it’s a bad showing of her durability but whatever.
why she's getting hit by characters who should be fodders to her? is dealing with top tiers this simple? this doesn't make sense those characters shouldn't be doing this good against BM, let alone make her lose her memories

J

Jo_Ndule

Is Katakuri > BM because he would have dodged that attack?

ofc not but you don’t provide the same benefit of doubt to other characters
Yeah right
Oda already established Linlin above Katakuri.

You're just salty King first combat feats are not amazing as you thought it would be.

Linlin can be clowned many times, she already proven to be Top 2 next to Kaido via feats, portrayal.
They have CoC and physical stats above Katakuri.

King has nothing close to Katakuri, Oda never paralleled them, he paralleled King and Marco who both have no CoC and any top tier haki.

You have to look at context , whitebeard in thecwar was fraile old man past his prime.

It was more of misfortune than stabbings he got because he wanted to go all out destroying marineford to ground with him . He was ready to die back then.

Cannot say same with big mom .
Hahahahah WTF. Theres NO EXCUSE for WB be stabbed a Lot by FODDERS Dude.

BM is not even injured and you saying she is pathetic. Kaido to get a ittle bit injured need the most advanced form of armament haki and by the scabards.

While WB was TOTALLY trashed by fodders, Squardo, and everyone else. And being old and sick dont get anything better to be INJURED by fodders that usopp can defeat only using his hands.

If Kaido and BM are looking bad, WB was looking like a Sea of Trash.

Mihawk could even hurt buggy.

I think he's just very candid about how he feels about the series. And if im being honest, I only read One piece because of the fandom which greatly elevates my enjoyment of the series. If not for the fandom, I'd read One piece maybe once every few months.
Zoro wankers, Sanji wankers, and Power level tards are the main reasons why the fandom isn't the best, and this thread is a perfect example of showing all three. If you ignore those three, then yeah the fandom isn't that bad and is pretty cool sometimes.

From the looks of it,Sanji vs King isn't yet a given and some other person may really interfere next chapter like Marco for example.
King was able to block Sanji's Kick while being invisible,that actually speaks for his Coo and the guy is totally unfazed by either the slash he received by Kawamastu and Izo's gun.
Next chapter time for Zoro,law and Kid to start fighting seriously hopefully.

N

NeutralWatcher

Na he grabs him cuz Nami.

I said that if he knows such type of Haki the RS is ignored.

They probably continue or not .
My problem is Nami ,Yamato being close sanji can dip any moment if they r in danger.
Sanji grabbed and throwed Momonosuke gave King the opportunity to impale Sanji in his full zoan form.

I think its penetration haki that ignores RS. Barrier haki is only used to deflect attack like what Sentomaru did to Luffy. What 3 admirals did in MF to stop WB gura gura attack.

I think the tower that Zoro cut is isolated now. Is Yamato going there?

Status
Not open for further replies.