Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
did people seriously think sanji vs king won't happen because king slams sanji into a building?:josad:
did you guys forget what happened to jabra when he smashed sanji into building?:myman:
People seriously forgetting how fights start in OP

Luffy got trashed multiple times before defeating Katakuri, yet this chapter Sanji actually is getting a good portrayal before king turning into a his Zoan form pushing him so fast to the building :cheers:

F

Fallen Prince

Getting kiccked??

Dude WB was TOTALLY pierced by hundreds of FODDERS ALL the time.

BM is receinving Canon balls , and this bike on her face like was nothing.
You have to look at context , whitebeard in the war was fragile old man past his prime.

It was more of misfortune than stabbings he got because he wanted to go all out destroying marineford to ground with him . He was ready to die back then.

Cannot say same with big mom .we have seen more of comedy gags with her compared to other yonkos even kaido barely got it. I think oda has a sympathetic potryal when he uses big mom because she is still mentally the same person mother caramel left her.

Swap BM for Fuji here, Frank and Brook stop Fuji in his tracks. Everyone would be trolling him. Would be better off if it was Luffy doing it not Franky and Brook, not when you're a Yonko
Brook hurt prom, it was established he can somewhat do that. Frankys mech thing ran her over. It did nothing as you know, and now we might get Olin back. The point is character strength≠character portrayal. Oda has to keep doing this cause otherwise she will kill them. I hate oda for doing this. I really do.

Swap BM for Fuji here, Frank and Brook stop Fuji in his tracks. Everyone would be trolling him. Would be better off if it was Luffy doing it not Franky and Brook, not when you're a Yonko
they have double standards bro
dont try to reason with it
we just play their game better than they do. enjoy getting embarassed by mid tiers yonko.

BM: Zeus!?

Nami: She discovered us!

Zeus: This is impossible impossible impossible, Nami she is going to kill us!!

Nami: You!! Who do you choose, me or Big Mom!?

Zeus: But I can't disobey Mama!

BM: Youuu cat burglar!!

Nami: Ah

BM: Zeus I'll kill you if you hold back!!!

Zeus: I'm sorry Nami, die!

Nami: Eeeeeehh!?

Brook: Activating Soul Sensor

Franky: The clock? I've throw it away♪ I'm the wiiiind♫

Nami: I hate you, let's break up!!!!!

Lol King managed to impale Sanji because Sanji had to grab and throw Momonosuke.

I don't know about barrier haki stuff. Does King use barrier haki when he impales Sanji in his full zoan form?

From the look of the chapter Sanji might still fight King in the next chapter.
Na he grabs him cuz Nami.

I said that if he knows such type of Haki the RS is ignored.

They probably continue or not .
My problem is Nami ,Yamato being close sanji can dip any moment if they r in danger.

BM: Zeus!?

Nami: She discovered us!

Zeus: This is impossible impossible impossible, Nami she is going to kill us!!

Nami: You!! Who do you choose, me or Big Mom!?

Zeus: But I can't disobey Mama!

BM: Youuu cat burglar!!

Nami: Ah

BM: Zeus I'll kill you if you hold back!!!

Zeus: I'm sorry Nami, die!

Nami: Eeeeeehh!?

Brook: Activating Soul Sensor

Franky: The clock? I've throw it away♪ I'm the wiiiind♫

Nami: I hate you, let's break up!!!!!
Technically Zeus ain't wrong for making that choice lmao

Me also shocked after King catched casually Sanji with Rs in base and blocked his sneakattack with his knee and sent him flying with his beak no sword used and the tower Zoro sliced appeared :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Nope. As usual your comprehension skills is low tier. King attacked Sanji from behind and Sanji was fast enough to parry and clash against it. Then Sanji threw Momo to protect him and didnt even concentrate on King because Sanji wanted to make Momo feel better.

Here Sanji is literally ignoring a YC1 whilst Zoro needs his asthma inhaler against fodder gifters. Just stop your pathetic embrassing trolling.

This is my last reply on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.