Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol some hypocrite posted how senior fan of One Piece he is and how new generation don't know how to read One Piece when the so called new gen throwing a dirt on Zolo but he is doing the same today on how Oda clowning BigMom when all Franky did was hit her with vehicle which did nothing to her. This double standard is cringey.
@T.D.A is a Zoro fan so he is a bit salty this chapter. That's why he is baiting :wellwell:

N

NeutralWatcher

Lol I mean that lvl of Haki that red scarbads used (not Luffy lvl).

Yamato was about to help Momo but now Momo is ok..
Queen migth go after Momo..
Queen vs Yamato?
Lol I forget about that. I think those 9 ryou doesn't really ignore Kaido's durability. Scabbards had to force their swords to penetrate Kaido's skin.

Queen might fight Kidd while Yamato might help Luffy vs Kaido but who knows.

I think Yamato is fighting Ulti currently. Yamato vs any Calamity is also good.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It’s not bruises van, I think it’s soot or dirt, it’s the same shit that happened when she got hit by the tank rockets remember?
Hmm don't know but its dumb either way.

LMAOO King in the panel before they clashed he wants to catch to him but sanji wanted to attack him and got blocked read and watch the panels one one to understand and not seeing one panel to say Sanji blocked LMAOOO
You really need to chill out with the Sanji bashing....

J

Jo_Ndule

EoS sAnJi iS BaRelY yC1 level

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
This is why YC1 YC2 YC3 level doesn't exist.

RS Sanji is already mid high tier, King is just an high high tier or top high tier

Now I wonder if it will be Zoro and Sanji vs King
It will confirm what i used to bleiwvd that Zoro and Sanji won't solo à commander yet this arc and FS Luffy is twice above Enma zoro/ RS Sanji individually.

Or Sanji alone beats King... Which Oda might do since King has nothing special except his Zoan attributes

the minks finally transformed into sulong, one chapter closer into them all being knocked out for the rest of the war
"Minks finally trasnformed. They will get beaten next chapter"
Didn't that what everyone said last chapter?

Turns out Neko isn't trasnformed yet and still chilling around. The musketeers transformed yet the scene suddenly jumps as usual

yamato being awesome as always
Err what? Randomly saying Momo is her son is awesome?

N

NeutralWatcher

From the spoilers, it looks like a fun chapter. Frankly, Brook and our boy Sanji can shine. Pretty nice to see. Respect for Sanji here.

i am very intested into where this Is leading. I could
imagine a Tag Team Battle against King, with Sanji and Zoro. Also I can still imagine Luffy + Kid vs. Kaido. Then would be open who is taking Queen, together with killer.

i can really imagine that, because all of them than have room to get stronger, when they will face solo matches against a Yonko (luffy) of First mates. It would be more reasonable to have this growthline
than just pumping them up for solos.
I thought you are Lanji but the comment seems different.

Good to see our admin again here.

Status
Not open for further replies.