Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda probably just want all SHs to have some interaction with BM and be involved in her story, maybe because they will all fight her in the end of her story

but he's choosing a horrible way to do it, there's zero sense of danger when BM is around now, how anyone can be excited about BM when we will always expect some stupid gag to stop her in every confrontation? this character is nearly done, its hard to take her seriously
Her smile in the last pannel.

BM Will Go berserk for the First time.

J

Jo_Ndule

My money on "zoro & someone" vs bigmom
I mean Emma has to cut someone
& bigmom has never been hurt.

Luffy & law vs kaido
Zoro & brook vs bm( zoro fights the second strongest , after kaido it is big mom)
Sanji fights the 3rd strongest I.E "king"
Kid vs queen
Sasaki vs franky
Usopp vs numbers
Yamato vs who's who
Jinbe vs jack
Killer vs apoo
Robin vs black Maria
Chopper vs ???????
Kidd is a conqueror, he won't face someone like queen as Main fight.
Kidd Luffy will face kaido. That's given.
Law too might help them.

Linlin will be fought by Kidd + others if Oda tries making Kidd and Luffy take out both Yonko.

Does that mean Sanji doesn't take King seriously lol.
Shinoubu: Sangoro!!

Shinobu: Please hold on tight!! Master Momonosuke

Sanji: Hey! Hey! Hey! this isn't good. It's dangerous!!!

Sanji: Stop it! you bird bastard!!!

Sanji: A hole will get opened up in my belly and I'd die!!!

King: It won't end with just a hole, I plan to render you in half!! Disappear and try running away

Sanji: Disappearing is a matter of visual perception (i.e. not seeing), let go of me!!! (puck note: I'm guessing that Sanji is saying that him dissapering wouldn't really matter in this scenario coz King already has a hold of him. Even if King cannot see him, it's not like Sanji actually disappears into thing air, he still has substance, hence can be touched/felt)

???: Woah!!!!

Luffy: Sanji~~~~!!! That was dangerous!!!, the attack just now!!!

N

NeutralWatcher

Shinoubu: Sangoro!!

Shinobu: Please hold on tight!! Master Momonosuke

Sanji: Hey! Hey! Hey! this isn't good. It's dangerous!!!

Sanji: Stop it! you bird bastard!!!

Sanji: A hole will get opened up in my belly and I'd die!!!

King: It won't end with just a hole, I plan to render you in half!! Disappear and try running away

Sanji: Disappearing is a matter of visual perception (i.e. not seeing), let go of me!!! (puck note: I'm guessing that Sanji is saying that him dissapering wouldn't really matter in this scenario coz King already has a hold of him. Even if King cannot see him, it's not like Sanji actually disappears into thing air, he still has substance, hence can be touched/felt)

???: Woah!!!!

Luffy: Sanji~~~~!!! That was dangerous!!!, the attack just now!!!
Is that official lol

who cares how much damage it does? someone on her level shouldn't be hit by these lame attacks, sneak attack or not

its like she doesnt have CoO or any reaction speed what so ever

BM look like she can't even fight properly lol
She was focused on Nami and Carrot. Brook and Franky came out of nowhere. Why would she need to care about some weak sneak attacks if those hits are harmless for someone like her ? I can completely understand why someone who has had an insanely durable body that can’t be hurt by 99% of people ever since she was born isn’t particularly alert when some fodders try to hurt her. Had it been an Admiral or a Yonko, she would probably have sensed danger and block or dodge.

Casual attack from Fujitora made him bleed. It was the same attack he used on fodder when he was gambling :cheers:
Meanwhile Sanji clashed with BM and is unconcerned with YC1.

All that King vs Zoro wanking just for Sanji to come in and take it from you :josad:
He overpowered him and made him serious but sanji didn't even push doffy :sighting: and he fought him off panel without damage .
Getting destroyed against doffy vs an admiral got embrassed while protecting doffy vs he clashed against meme with luffy that got trashed by franky:jay-yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.