Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's gonna see them come down on that Drill Peck

I mean you can argue that it's a bit irresponsible for the demographic but yeah... a brutal and sexist world is kinda the point.

Because this isn't the sword that King has, which would be more equivalent to Mogura. Luffy wasn't shitting himself over Arlong's bite or Jody's bite even when they seriously hurt him.

Though I can imagine that Sanji's dialogue is like a troll statement or something, it's not looking good that it's not even a named attack.
It doesn't matter if it's Mogura or a Sword, it's the output of attack that matters. And King's beak will have the same effect as Kata's drilling trident attack, even more so because he's pushing Sanji with full force and from a great height right into the ground. Everyone is scared of getting hit by a piercing attack... Look what happened to Zoro after he got pierced by an un-named attack from Killer, who is Imo much below him in overall strength..... He fainted just after few secs. And king's attack will do much more damage, look at the size of that beak. Even WB who had the most ridiculous endurance we've seen so far in series, had very bad effect due to Squard's sword attack.

is it me or everyone is feeling that alliance is stronger than the enemies?
In general yeah, but Luffy and to a much lesser extent Marco/Kidd/Law/Denjiro/Zoro/Ashura are the only ones who can put up some resistance against a Yonko properly, there is still half a yonkos crew out of the picture at the moment and these combatants are not properly organizing themselves to take on the top guys yet.

I think I'm not even going to waste time on clowning Meme anymore ( probably only to trigger Yonkou stans in the future).

It's sad what she has turned into. A walking Plot devise that neither receives any respect in story nor from the author himself.

Meme is uninteresting, bland, annoying, has no relevance for the current story whatsoever and repeatedly gets clowned while Oda makes sure that everything happens on Panel, as if he's the leader of the Big meme cult.

At this point, I'm okay with Kaidou leaving this arc alive if it means that we get rid of Meme. She's honestly one of the Top 5 worst female characters ( with relevance in their respective stories) I've ever seen, easily so.

I’m disappointed honestly. Big mom is too powerful that when she teamed up with kaido the mink samurai strawhats are gonna lose that’s why he made her plot device. This is why also the big mom pirates won’t make it to the waterfall because if they joined the war, the raid is gonna get fucked up. I won’t be surprised is she loses her memories 🤷‍♀️ And becomes Olin again. If oda is gonna make a meme out of her for the whole wano arc then that would be too annoying and boring.. hope oda wont make big mom a joke again.

Status
Not open for further replies.