Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing to shit on King lol. If Sanji does well against King that hypes up Sanji.

RS Sanji wasn't going all out against Page One so if Sanji does well against calamity that doesn't dehype that calamity.
Raid suit ichiji wasn't goin all out against kat and he got oneshot that what i mean people goin deyhype him like crazy if he cant damage him badly cus of the suit

N

NeutralWatcher

I think he's definitely much better off than this chapter would have us believe, but "fine"? If Page One's slap even stung then I'm not sure what you think will be fine.
Yeah I think he would be damaged next chapter but not to the point he is too damaged to fight back. King is ancient zoan after all and he is stronger than normal ancient zoan so his attack should be higher too compared to most Flying Six.

N

NeutralWatcher

Raid suit ichiji wasn't goin all out against kat and he got oneshot that what i mean people goin deyhype him like crazy if he cant damage him badly cus of the suit
Sanji with RS is was above RS Ichiji lol. Base Sanji clowned RS Yonji no problem.

Beside RS Sanji without going all out clowned Page One and was fine from Page One attack and Law hyped up Page One's attack as ancient zoan.

I think Sanji would be damaged but not to the point he cannot fight back. King is ancient zoan after all and he should be stronger than most of Flying Six in term of attack power.

Status
Not open for further replies.