Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro ITS A COMMANDER!!!! Meanwhile ZORO is getting the beats by dre from the gifters. TF are you on about????
The only character to land a hit on Zoro at Onigashima also tagged Kid and got Luffy twice, so saying that Zoro's getting beaten by Gifters doesn't make sense. Maybe you didn't see that he was flawless last chapter?

Let me save my strength for Kaido
:whitepress:

Hey hey hey don't kill me
:steef:
I just ran over Big Mom
:okay:

Great logic. Kurwa backed out so maybe you'll bet me on how Sanji compares next chapter?

yeah LMAOO while Sanji was sweating and Luffy screamed at sanji that attack is dangerous i don't know if u read panels or not tbh
I know I'm not reading the panel for the purpose of shitting on someone here... so at least I'm not turning blind eye to clear sarcastic lines...

I'm paying attention to the line of "I want you to disappear" which Sanji replied with in sarcastic way "it's just visual disappearance"
If they are mid-battle chatting like that and Sanji trolling with his comment...
My analysis holds big value here.. unlike someone's whole analysis is just formed to shit on Sanji

As for Luffy saying "this is dangerous" clearly for:
1- Hype King strength
2- Hype Sanji when he is fine
3- because Luffy doesn't have much intel about the suit, he just knows it transforms, but doesn't know about durability or features

F

Fallen Prince

I am not sure how kaido + big mom can overturn against alliance .

Allies look stack as f**k .

Luffy will get plenty of time to deal with big mom .

There is zoro , law ,kidd , Hawkins , killer , marco up in the spot i really hope oda knows yonko only have numbers/sweet commanders / flying six .

Status
Not open for further replies.