Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Seraphoenix

Out of interest, how would u have reacted if Akainu had his strongest weapon cut in half by Brook and had a motorcycle chucked in his face which made him fall over and bruised him up?

Just to put things into perspective, an honest answer would be appreciated.
Those kinds of things say nothing about power level. You have a character with a power that specifically works against one character's fruit power. If Brook had some power to control magma and no other fruit power and cut Akainu's attack, what does it say? It doesn't change anything because that power can only be used against one character.

The power of SH plot is nothing to scoff at. Ask Sengoku who punched Luffy pre-skip.

I am looking forward when we'll truly see both Yonkos and the Calamities and Smoothie at real power during a battle.

It better be really epic to make up with these ridiculous PIS or nerf moment.
You have repeatedly saying this since like what, last year? Just like I also kept saying "King the Wildfire will run wild in Fire Festival".

Just drop it. If you want an author that can hype its characters greatly but the hype can actually deliver, then Oda is not the right answer. Especially not on Big Mom's case.

Again.... This is the repeat of "Marco/Kizaru" type of sarcasm.... where someone would say "Oi, I am getting hurt too badly"
Sanji has very normal face expression when he was saying that dialog... and sure he can get damaged.... but I bet it's minimal at best case scenario for King...
yeah LMAOO while Sanji was sweating and Luffy screamed at sanji that attack is dangerous i don't know if u read panels or not tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.