Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

One piece is the only fandom I've seen that claims a man who almost spits his guts screaming in pain has not been harmed.

The one piece fandom is the only one that reaches this level of mental delirium
Haters will always find excuse to discredit Sanji. They ignore Sanji didn't use DJ and still compare it to Luffy's performance against Page One where Luffy used G3.

I think Sanji suffered damage ... But it is nothing significant and will disappear quickly and will not change Sanji's performance in other fights.
That's not the issue!

If Sanji got No damage or got MINIMAL damage.. then people should stop bashing the idea of Sanji vs King when Sanji Stan advertise it... just leave it at that

If Sanji got wrecked, OR heavily damaged... then we as Sanji stand will stop saying "Sanji vs King"

It has nothing to do with What scenario will be.. Sanji escapes, disappears... don't care!

Anyone from Zoro stand is willing to take the risk and bet against me here!?

Or will they hide? Because they know deep down that this attack will do nothing much on Sanji in RS?

Let's see who got some guts and bet with me... I'd love to see their comments next chapters forces to advertise the "Sanji vs King" with us Sanji stans

Since when RS give more durability against impacts? It’s only useful for cutting attacks, it doesn’t let the blades / bullets pass through it BUT the impact of those type of attacks the user still needs to tank it.
Sanji needs to tank that attack with his own durability.

RS only gives more durability with the cape when is used as a shield .

Status
Not open for further replies.