Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the issue!

If Sanji got No damage or got MINIMAL damage.. then people should stop bashing the idea of Sanji vs King when Sanji Stan advertise it... just leave it at that

If Sanji got wrecked, OR heavily damaged... then we as Sanji stand will stop saying "Sanji vs King"

It has nothing to do with What scenario will be.. Sanji escapes, disappears... don't care!

Anyone from Zoro stand is willing to take the risk and bet against me here!?

Or will they hide? Because they know deep down that this attack will do nothing much on Sanji in RS?

Let's see who got some guts and bet with me... I'd love to see their comments next chapters forces to advertise the "Sanji vs King" with us Sanji stans
I can take on this bet. My faith in Oda loving Zoro and hating Sanji is enough to back up these statements

Since when RS give more durability against impacts? It’s only useful for cutting attacks, it doesn’t let the blades / bullets pass through it BUT the impact of those type of attacks the user still needs to tank it.
Sanji needs to tank that attack with his own durability.

RS only gives more durability with the cape when is used as a shield .
Reread Sanji vs Pageone my friend
When Sanji was thrown to buildings... attacks like that is also included

That's not the issue!

If Sanji got No damage or got MINIMAL damage.. then people should stop bashing the idea of Sanji vs King when Sanji Stan advertise it... just leave it at that

If Sanji got wrecked, OR heavily damaged... then we as Sanji stand will stop saying "Sanji vs King"

It has nothing to do with What scenario will be.. Sanji escapes, disappears... don't care!

Anyone from Zoro stand is willing to take the risk and bet against me here!?

Or will they hide? Because they know deep down that this attack will do nothing much on Sanji in RS?

Let's see who got some guts and bet with me... I'd love to see their comments next chapters forces to advertise the "Sanji vs King" with us Sanji stans
What we betting? :zorothink:

Its true read today's chapter , awfully disappointed but hard facts are truth .

Kaido is literally fighting almost best fighters and big mom getting reserved players .
They don’t even started so Kaido is not doing anything and BM was not hurt and it was an unexpected entrance.
The situations are not the same so nerfing BM and put Kaido above because of this is ridiculous.

F

Fallen Prince

You truly are making things up. At least in the case that big mom actually got hurt lol
Not really Kaido is fighting dozens of sulong fighter , this is just crazy we already saw carrot can deal enough damage to one ship .

He also needs to fight scabbards and might eventually face luffy and worst gen pirate in future .

In power games kaido is truly the beast .

Meanwhile big mom so far

- Brook
-nami
- carrot
-Franky

All of them mid to low tier fighters of shp .

I am looking forward when we'll truly see both Yonkos and the Calamities and Smoothie at real power during a battle.

It better be really epic to make up with these ridiculous PIS or nerf moment.

Well If oda does not intend for the big mom pirates to climb the waterfall then we won’t see smoothie unless they discovered the port. I hope big mom won’t be a joke next time. I have a feeling that after getting hit by frankly she gonna go back to being Olin. the amnesia plot line is so fucking annoying and if oda goes that route then that would be a major plot device.

I can take on this bet. My faith in Oda loving Zoro and hating Sanji is enough to back up these statements
Okay.... fine by me!
Again I will repeat the rules:
- If Sanji gets no damage OR minimal damage that has no affect whatsoever, I will be winner, and you will ONLY advertise for "Sanji vs King" no other opponent for King

- If Sanji gets wrecked, or heavily wounded that affects him... I will stop advertising for "Sanji vs King" and I will advertise King vs Zoro as you want...

Deal????

Who else wants to join the bet instead of bashing on Sanji of Zoro like trolls?

Topi what's your thoughts about sanji begging King to let him go from a mere beak attack while he is a swordman and him suggesting to sanji to disappear and run if he can :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I'm honestly dissapointed with how Oda handles King so far in act 3. I hope @TheAncientCenturion wasn't on hiatus to see his opinion too.

I meant compare, this week King got stalled by Sanji. Sanji alone. And Sanji still managed to save Momo while being choked by King. King's most relevant role in act 3 so far is lending his sword to Kaido to behead Orochi, like he knows well what is inside Kaido's head, but:

Compare that to another YC1, Katakuri during Tea Party.

Katakuri alone stalled 4 strong characters together: Luffy, Jinbe, Pedro and Bege.

Here King got stalled by Sanji alone (who still managed to hand Momo to Shinobu) and Queen standing around doing nothing like a retard.

Not really Kaido is fighting dozens of sulong fighter , this is just crazy we already saw carrot can deal enough damage to one ship .

He also needs to fight scabbards and might eventually face luffy and worst gen pirate in future .

In power games kaido is truly the beast .
No no i mesn i get that but you said Franky throwing the bike at big mom actually hurt her. That’s what i mean by making things up.

Everything else i agree on

Okay.... fine by me!
Again I will repeat the rules:
- If Sanji gets no damage OR minimal damage that has no affect whatsoever, I will be winner, and you will ONLY advertise for "Sanji vs King" no other opponent for King

- If Sanji gets wrecked, or heavily wounded that affects him... I will stop advertising for "Sanji vs King" and I will advertise King vs Zoro as you want...

Deal????

Who else wants to join the bet instead of bashing on Sanji of Zoro like trolls?
Deal....

But do "Zoro will 1v1 Kaido" instead :cheers:

If y’all don’t start putting some God damn respect on Franky’s name after this, I swear to everything holy, Albino and I are gonna throw these damn hands straight through the Internet 🤬

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS...AND THE MACHINE OPERATING IT LOW DIFFS YONKOS
When the anime does this scene... I want people to make "thug life" memes with it when Franky raises his glasses lol

Status
Not open for further replies.